Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

d339126366e78c4dffe9445d6361bca3.jpg

Ah, the left blame the right and the right blame the left...the media feeds us with whatever propaganda they get paid for...and the big nobs who pull the strings, earn $billions - and steer the World towards Globalised control.....and we all lived happily ever after [emoji850]

• Like 4

19 hours ago, arbogrunt said:

d339126366e78c4dffe9445d6361bca3.jpg

Ah, the left blame the right and the right blame the left...the media feeds us with whatever propaganda they get paid for...and the big nobs who pull the strings, earn $billions - and steer the World towards Globalised control.....and we all lived happily ever after emoji850.png

Woah woah woah....thats far too sensable for this thread-your either a right wing nazi or a leftie loony!

This attack on corporations and globalisation by the banks is just a step too far....

I 100% agree arbogrunt...

Great post :151:

• Like 2

On 17 December 2017 at 11:29, felixthelogchopper said:

A lot of TV and comedy was the same then. Most of us have evolved since then, thankfully. Unfortunately, some still think it's clever to compare black people to primates.

Awwwwwkward.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5245887/Critics-call-boycott-H-M-racist-advert.html

3 hours ago, Daniël Bos said:

Seems more like just dumb than racist to me.

Is it really though? Looking at a black (can I say black?) child wearing that article of clothing, my first thought wasn't that there was any derogatory overtones. Maybe I should get offended on behalf of others more than I do.

I will admit that I used the term 'call a spade a spade' the other evening, here on Arbtalk, then went and researched its origin because I was a little concerned that someone might take offence. Where does it end? 

Theres nothing wrong with the add if you see it for it is..

An add for a kids hoodie...  

The white self loathing Marxist left have told us its racist and we, without ever questioning their credentials have taken them at their word..

For this add to be racist it would presume that we are racist.. weres the fking evidence?..... theres is none..

The racists are the scumbags telling us we're all racists...   whoever complained about that add wants hunting down for the dogs they most certainly are..  they want tar and feathering and beating down with heavy clubs...  they are the real scumbags in this story..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Theres nothing wrong with the add if you see it for it is..

An add for a kids hoodie...  

I disagree.

The ad can offend, and for fairly obvious reason. As such it was quite stoopid for this to have got past whoever approved it.

I don't think it's with malicious intent though, just thoughtlessness.

As for the latter half of y'r post....you come across rather rabid old boy!:confused1:

Edited by Daniël Bos

Just now, Daniël Bos said:

I disagree.

The ad can offend, and for fairly obvious reason. As such it was quite stoopid for this to have got past whoever approved it.

I don't think it's with malicious intent though, just thoughtlessness.

As for the latter half of y'r post....you come across rather rabid old boy!:confused1:

The add can only offend if you want to be offended.....   I ain't offended because I know its an add for an hoodie..   

Trouble is, you've bought the bullshit and have like a muppet taken the scumbags medicine...

I really think you aught ask why its offensive..  look at it again for what it is. ask yourself why your innocent first impression has been corrupted into something sinister?...

Because these PC scumbags want you to see it as such...  who are they to tell you how you aught to feel?..  what you aught to see?.. they have corrupted your mind, only you hadn't a clue they did it.... now you know....

• Like 1