Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You really are a moron. Eighty people died in that fire not a couple of dozen (not that it matters), The weather being hot had nothing to do with the fire, it was a faulty fridge/freezer that started the fire. The cladding that was used on the building was not fit for purpose, people were advised by the emergency services to stay indoors. Can you now see why an inquiry is needed?

oh, and by the way some of those flats were owned by the people that lived in them, should they be told to piss off?, or should they be housed in suitable accommodation until their insurance claims are sorted?

DONT.....:FEED.......THE....TROLL..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

DONT.....:FEED.......THE....TROLL..

Shut your cake hole Prentice, you damn moron...

Now where was I!!!...

Eggsarascal..

I was addressing the none-stop bitching of those tenants who are housed by the local authority, and who think its the duty of said authority to re-house them Without any concept of gratitude to that authority for housing em in the first place.. 

As to the fire, it spread due in large part to the whether conditions on the day, it was very hot from what I remember.. I dare say on a cold winters day the fire wouldn't of been anything like as severe.. 

Thus, the lesson to learned is to be extra vigilant for fire hazards when its unusually hot... it don't need a public inquiry for that to be realized.. 

8 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Now where was I!!!...

Eggsarascal..

I was addressing the none-stop bitching of those tenants who are housed by the local authority, and who think its the duty of said authority to re-house them Without any concept of gratitude to that authority for housing em in the first place.. 

As to the fire, it spread due in large part to the whether conditions on the day, it was very hot from what I remember.. I dare say on a cold winters day the fire wouldn't of been anything like as severe.. 

Thus, the lesson to learned is to be extra vigilant for fire hazards when its unusually hot... it don't need a public inquiry for that to be realized.. 

You'd better let the fire services know that when it's cold and wet, that they need less firefighters on duty then. What a financial saving.

Are you for real?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Now where was I!!!...

Eggsarascal..

On a cold winters day the air would be denser containing more o2 so probable take of quicker . The cladding was the fuel , the fridge freezer the ignition source and the O2 was all around . Its all you need . 

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

On a cold winters day the air would be denser containing more o2 so probable take of quicker . The cladding was the fuel .

One of the problems with celotex/kingspan expanded foam insulation is its full of air bubbles.
Once it's burning and hot, you almost can't put it out.
2 houses firebombed in Lewes, last year. Fire brigade couldn't extinguish with water.
Fuel and air in a slab. [emoji107]

2 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

One of the problems with celotex/kingspan expanded foam insulation is its full of air bubbles.
Once it's burning and hot, you almost can't put it out.
2 houses firebombed in Lewes, last year. Fire brigade couldn't extinguish with water.
Fuel and air in a slab. emoji107.png

I think the problem is that when an insulated panel is ignited you can not get water on the fire due to the metal covering.

A lump of coal doesn't have many air bubbles... According to your theory that means coal shouldn't burn....

• Like 1