Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, matelot said:

Thanks for making my point so eloquently.

You know that in some arguments people like Vespasian will destroy your arguments and make you look foolish. So instead of arguing you post random sentences and emojis.

Or maybe I just have better things to do with my time than argue with haters who see everything through there sad warped view of the world.

I reckon most readers of your posts see you exactly for what you are. You and your sort are thankfully becoming a dying breed, just look at the BNP and even Ukip, they have virtually disappeared, makes your argument look pretty "foolish"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rough Hewn said:

Personally I would like to see you go into the streets and tell "they" what you think. Might be a lively "debate".
emoji106.png

As an example of a self-fulfilling prophecy, that would indeed support the notion that, as a consequence of uncontrolled immigration, there are areas where a complete failure of social cohesion (unless it is 1 notable social group) exists and that there are "no-go" ghettos already established within UK towns and cities where the rule of UK law, or the freedom of lawful expression and behaviour is curtailed and usurped by the lawlessness of mob rule and Sharia law.  It's plain to see from many published examples - wether it be somebody enjoying a cold, refreshing alcohol based drink on a warm Summer evening whilst perambulating through Tower hamlets, or a female deemed to be inappropriately or immodestly dressed, or a "light in the loafers" young man being accosted for a presumed preference for 'alternative' sexual tendencies, it is already perfectly clear that the hard won freedoms of Western democracy, which we should all be at liberty to enjoy at our leisure, are not available and respected in certain areas of the UK.  

As for inviting someone to exercise their democratic freedom of speech in the expectation that they might be subject to a violent backlash, well, rather than advancing a position that appears to support multiculturalism, I'd have to say, it rather proves a point that societal cohesion is in a perilous state.....

Anyhooooo, must dash, time for a lunchtime Biała Kiełbasa      

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Or maybe I just have better things to do with my time than argue with haters who see everything through there sad warped view of the world.

I reckon most readers of your posts see you exactly for what you are. You and your sort are thankfully becoming a dying breed, just look at the BNP and even Ukip, they have virtually disappeared, makes your argument look pretty "foolish"

Over the last few decades we've been constantly told that immigration is good for us due to "cultural enrichment". Anyone against migration was a "dirty racist" that risked losing their job or getting a kicking.

After the likes of Manchester and Newcastle people are seeing that we've been lied to. I'd imagine many people here had very politically incorrect conversations with family and friends after the Manchester attack. If you think "my sort" are a dying breed you're clearly delusional.....

4 minutes ago, matelot said:

Over the last few decades we've been constantly told that immigration is good for us due to "cultural enrichment". Anyone against migration was a "dirty racist" that risked losing their job or getting a kicking.

After the likes of Manchester and Newcastle people are seeing that we've been lied to. I'd imagine many people here had very politically incorrect conversations with family and friends after the Manchester attack. If you think "my sort" are a dying breed you're clearly delusional.....

I dislike many of the affects of too much immigration, however I dislike people like you more. So your very existence means you won't get your wish, IMO.

We live in a democracy (of sorts) so time will tell.

20 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

Mr Johnson you seemed to have read a lot in to my post?
Bit projective?

Were you not suggesting he might get a kicking for voicing an opinion?  Perhaps I did read too much into it :D

I enjoy the to and fro of the posts, it's not meant to get under anyone's skin (is that a PC term?  I'm loosing track of what is and isn't PC theses days what with girls complaining about not being allowed to wear trousers and unisex ablutions for the (I love this term) gender non binary....) There was a discussion on LBC about it last night, chummy described himself as gender non binary, and was pontificating about how offended he felt when someone referred to him as "Mr" (ah crap, I've fallen into the gender binary trap!), then he, she, whatever, went on to use the phrase "man-up" to justify his point....  It was hilarious!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Yeah nice one. you dislike "people like me" more than the Manchester bomber or the Newcastle groomers?

You're the extremist here.

You miss understand. 

I would sooner suffer the problems than suport your existrem views or solutions. 

I think people like like me would sooner put up with the liberal lefty, PC brigade than risk being mistaken for people like you. Lesser of two weevils I guess.

• Like 3