Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Personally think China and Russia should sort this one.

Jong Un the wrong 'un is clearly goading Trump into a war and I fear without intervention soon from elsewhere Jong Un will get his wish. 

It it could be worse it could have happened in the Bush/Blair era!!!:2gunsfiring_v1:

If Trump launches a preemtive strike the media and haters will call him an irresponsible war monger, mad, "Thanks for starting WW3" etc. If he holds off untill Kim drops one on a neighboring state they'll say he should have done something when he had the chance and it's all his fault. China says they will remain neutral (!?!) if Kim strikes first, but will take NK side if the USA strikes first.

Seems some are getting worked up for nothin if your asking me..

North Korea is a none event, no ones gonna be bombing them or they bombing anyone else..  its all huff and bluster..

At most I can see a blockade one day and thats about it...  no ones gonna be killing millions on account of "what might happen one day, if if if if" ...

Meanwhile, in the real world, the one thing getting on my goat is Coleen Rooney, is that girl ever gonna get a backbone or what?..

51 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

Does anyone, apart from you, really give a FF about Coleen Rooney?

I might ask the same question about Korea.

its bin a slow news month, so the papers attempt to get a story out of North Korea, they've set off another rocket!!!!.. gee fkin wizz..  lets try to scare the mindless millions, we might get some traction if we add a measure of fear into the story..

North Korea, America ready to attack.....

The newspapers are taking the piss out the intelligence of their readership if your asking me..  Even if Trump wanted to attack Korea, and he might want to.. His generals will tell him to do one..  I'm sure he's bin told as I'm sure he knows it to...

Meanwhile Kim the dim knows only to well if he went to far, North Korea will be blown out of existence in four minutes flat, as I'm sure his generals know full well...  

Now, is Coleen gonna show some character and dump the ex Man U lump...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

Seems some are getting worked up for nothin if your asking me..

North Korea is a none event, no ones gonna be bombing them or they bombing anyone else..  its all huff and bluster..

At most I can see a blockade one day and thats about it...  no ones gonna be killing millions on account of "what might happen one day, if if if if" ...

Meanwhile, in the real world, the one thing getting on my goat is Coleen Rooney, is that girl ever gonna get a backbone or what?..

Thanks for sorting that mess out, phew war averted!

• Haha 1