Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

15 hours ago, Mark J said:

As I said a few pages back, I know people who have been personally  involved in the recent case of gangs of predominantly Pakistani people raping white women. Believe me, we're not shyying away from confronting the situation for fear of mentioning race.

We just don't like racists. 

Ahhh, I understand you now.

If someone else says that Pakistanis/ Muslims have a tendency to groom white girls they are obviously a "racist" and you and your left wing chums have a right to attack them.

However if you say Pakistanis/ Muslims have a tendency to groom white girls it's OK.

I'm glad that's all been cleared up.

1 hour ago, matelot said:

Ahhh, I understand you now.

If someone else says that Pakistanis/ Muslims have a tendency to groom white girls they are obviously a "racist" and you and your left wing chums have a right to attack them.

However if you say Pakistanis/ Muslims have a tendency to groom white girls it's OK.

I'm glad that's all been cleared up.

I can't believe I need to explain this but here we go just for you:

To say all Muslims are rapists is racist.

To say some Muslims are rapists, isn't.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I can't believe I need to explain this but here we go just for you:

To say all Muslims are rapists is racist.

To say some Muslims are rapists, isn't.

Why don't you provide some evidence that people are saying all muslims are rapists? I bet you can't because you made it up...

The thing is Mark. People have been saying there is a problem within the Muslim community regarding grooming for decades. Yet they were shouted down by people like you as "racists". 

Nick Griffin warned about grooming back in 2004 - he was tried for "inciting racial hatred"... A lot of the girls in Newcastle/ Rotherham etc wouldn't have been groomed if the BBC and left wing lunatics (like you) hadn't hysterically shouted "racist" at anyone raising the issue. 

Anyone, it's good to know that even SJWs appreciate there is a relationship between Islam and grooming. Who knows, maybe in a couple of decades they might admit there is a link between Islam and terrorism.

Perhaps matelot, you need explaining that the plural of "anecdote" isn't "data"...?
It isn't "evidence" either btw.

Just over 80% of the population of the UK is "white British".
Just over 90% of all sex offences are committed by "white British" people.
This is data. facts, not anecdotes.

Do you now believe that all white British are rapists, or should be deported, or incarcerated just in case?
Probably not.
So why drone on about Muslims and foreigners and immigrants and refugees?
I think the answer is simple enough, you are a racist (descriptive not insulting, statement of fact, not opinion).
You believe you are better than others because of the colour of your skin and the place you were born.

You go on about Islam being an evil religion, and people that choose religion are fools.

Yet your own religious belief is white British nationalism. Based on the delusion that Britain is great, that this great Britain has achieved things because it's People are better than others.
How is believing a person is any different from another because of the geographical location of their birth in any way reasonable? You're a religious fanatic, and like all such examples, will find whatever "evidence" you like to support your beliefs.
You're sick.

• Like 4

Perhaps matelot, you need explaining that the plural of "anecdote" isn't "data"...?

Do you now believe that all white British are rapists, or should be deported, or incarcerated just in case?
Probably not.
I think the answer is simple enough, you are a racist (descriptive not insulting, statement of fact, not opinion).
You believe you are better than others because of the colour of your skin and the place you were born.

You go on about Islam being an evil religion, and people that choose religion are fools.

Yet your own religious belief is white British nationalism. Based on the delusion that Britain is great, that this great Britain has achieved things because it's People are better than others.
How is believing a person is any different from another because of the geographical location of their birth in any way reasonable? You're a religious fanatic, and like all such examples, will find whatever "evidence" you like to support your beliefs.
You're sick.

Correct. Wind yer neck in matelot

Sent from my SM-G390F using Arbtalk mobile app

• Like 1

Probably not.

You're sick.

Well put.
I do wonder if matelot is suffering from ptsd? From serving in our armed forces in some of these middles eastern countries? Not defending him at all because I agree with you but it would make some kind of sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

12 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

Well put.
I do wonder if matelot is suffering from ptsd? From serving in our armed forces in some of these middles eastern countries? Not defending him at all because I agree with you but it would make some kind of sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Or perhaps unlike some, Matelot has looked at the evidence and found reason to be worried..

I certainly had an Epiphany in regards immigration..  I used to think it was a good idea, but over the years, by inches its dawned on me that maybe immigrants from certain cultures should be kept out.. well, their numbers kept low anyways..

But thats not even my main concern, my main concern is our falling population. Is it a good idea have a smaller population or not?..

I think it is on balance, but some think not, thus they import others to fill the gap.. its all about keeping the economy growing, and attempting to use the new migrants to pay out the costs of our older population through ever rising pension costs..

Well I saw we pay pensioners what can be afforded with what we have, even if that means less with a declining population base..

On the other hand, if its proven that we can't get by without an ever increasing population, then we should grow our population instead of importing a new population from ever rat hole in the third world..

• Like 1