Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Wow! I always thought Newcastle was meant to be really good for a night out? I'm not going to lie to you Mark, that looks an absolutely terrible way to spend your free time.

I've had better nights out standing in a bus shelter when it's bucketing rain.

10 minutes ago, matelot said:

Wow! I always thought Newcastle was meant to be really good for a night out? I'm not going to lie to you Mark, that looks an absolutely terrible way to spend your free time.

I wonder if this moron in the vid has created any anti Islamic violence vids?..

Doubt it, wouldn't touch that subject because he's a feeble left wing coward...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, matelot said:

16 hours ago, Vespasian said:

I wonder if this moron in the vid has created any anti Islamic violence vids?..

Doubt it, wouldn't touch that subject because he's a feeble left wing coward...

You're both more than welcome to come up to Newcastle and voice your opinion...

Edited by Mark J

28 minutes ago, Mark J said:

You're both more than welcome to come up to Newcastle and voice your opinion...

Mark, I have to admit I often wonder about you at times. Two weeks ago we had the news about grooming from your home town of Newcastle. This week we've had the Barcelona attack.

Then you think it wise to post a YouTube video called "let's all laugh at racists"????? It's the "racists" that have been warning society about grooming and terrorism for decades....

Honestly Mark, 95% of people here know we've got a *serious* problem on our hands. Most of us know that dealing with this problem will make dealing with the IRA look like child's play. It's you left wing lunatics that have given us this problem and you act as if there is no problem....

The worlds gone mad! Does it matter how the money was raised?

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/south-shropshire/ludlow/2017/08/22/what-a-drag-shropshire-health-bosses-turn-down-2500-charity-cash-raised-by-men-dressed-as-women-nurses/#ETHhBbVfcshCfB0e.99

Jan Ditherage said "she isn't comfortable".......  

I dare bet she's more comfortable than some poor bugger needing a ECG Machine in a hurry!

silly cow should be made to pay the £2500 out of her over inflated bonus.

rant over.

17 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

The worlds gone mad! Does it matter how the money was raised?

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/south-shropshire/ludlow/2017/08/22/what-a-drag-shropshire-health-bosses-turn-down-2500-charity-cash-raised-by-men-dressed-as-women-nurses/#ETHhBbVfcshCfB0e.99

Jan Ditherage said "she isn't comfortable".......  

I dare bet she's more comfortable than some poor bugger needing a ECG Machine in a hurry!

silly cow should be made to pay the £2500 out of her over inflated bonus.

rant over.

Be fair Eggs, she's satisfied her peers that she's considered everyone's feelings and been PC. Isn't that more important than gratitude for the money raised? 

She wants king sacking  in my opinion, but what do I know?

Edited by Gary Prentice

58 minutes ago, matelot said:

Mark, I have to admit I often wonder about you at times. Two weeks ago we had the news about grooming from your home town of Newcastle. This week we've had the Barcelona attack.

Then you think it wise to post a YouTube video called "let's all laugh at racists"????? It's the "racists" that have been warning society about grooming and terrorism for decades....

Honestly Mark, 95% of people here know we've got a *serious* problem on our hands. Most of us know that dealing with this problem will make dealing with the IRA look like child's play. It's you left wing lunatics that have given us this problem and you act as if there is no problem....

As I said a few pages back, I know people who have been personally  involved in the recent case of gangs of predominantly Pakistani people raping white women. Believe me, we're not shyying away from confronting the situation for fear of mentioning race.

We just don't like racists. 

• Like 1