Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

14 minutes ago, TIMON said:

My Mrs is American, she likes (some of ) what trump is doing. You could never describe my wife as a racist or a facist.
Trump is a wrecking ball for sure, but at least he has the minerals to call things out as they are. I.e. Bad people on both sides of the political spectrum.
In this country we've been castrated by years of political correctness, we're too frightened to speak the truth for fear of offending people. (Unless they happen to be Christians or Jews)

Timon.

I agree that Trump calls it as it is, or as he sees it, but you can't do that when you are in high office. You will get the other lots back-up, then people start taking to the streets.

A bit more diplomacy is needed, (is that the word I was looking for?).

9 hours ago, matelot said:

If that's antifa fighting IS fair play to them.

However the fact remains that the main politician that wants to fight IS is Trump... Yet antifa spend their time fighting Trump....

After yet another terrorist attack in Barcelona I'm sure people are beginning to realise that the lunatic left wing are attacking the people that actually want to protect people from terrorism...

You don't think OUR military are involved in the fight against ISIS?

11 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

You don't think OUR military are involved in the fight against ISIS?

Yeah, the SAS etc are doing their bit in Iraq/ Syria.

However just think about the situation. IS are getting beaten at the moment and IS fighters are deserting in droves. Where are the IS fighters fleeing to? They are fleeing across the Mediterranean into Europe. Yet no European politician seems to be standing up and saying we shouldn't be accepting the migrants (IS) into Europe.

Since Islam started it was spread throughout the world largely by attacking neighbouring tribes/ countries. These terrorist attacks are just the latest manifestation of that. Yet politicians tell us Islam is a "religion of peace. They also tell us the terrorists "aren't real Muslims" or that they are "lone wolves" or "mentally ill".

The sad fact is that politicians have let Europe down massively by allowing third world migration into Europe.

Just now, skyhuck said:

Their are many different strains of Islam.

My parents and brother are Christians, but they have absolutely nothing in common with those brain dead chimps that matched in Charlottesville.

I agree with you there.

However Muslims seem unable (or unwilling) to prevent the extremists killing us kuffir. Tbh, mainstream Muslims (that politicians repeatedly tell us about) seem unable to even criticise the terrorist attacks.

The unsavoury fact is that groups like IS wouldn't do so well if they weren't widely supported by a large percentage of Muslims.

It really comes back to Trump's much criticised "Muslim ban". It doesn't look so silly now does it...

32 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Their are many different strains of Islam.

True, but theres only one Koran.. thats the problem..

I was doing some digging the other week and it dawned on me that one of the best ways to undermine the power of the Koran was to expose muslims to the research of western scholars..

In that regards after looking at some very plausible evidence, it looks like Petra was the original setting for the story of Islam..

The more Muslims get to know the truth about how their books came into being the better, if Petra was/is the original Mecca, what else is in there thats B/S.

There is only one bible too, it contains some pretty appalling stuff and evolution has shown its a work of fiction, yet billions still believe.                                                                                                                                                                        

Those who NEED a faith will continue to believe regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

Just look at the way Muslims reacted to the van attack, the way they help all in their community when there is trouble.

Christians and Muslims come in all shades, its easy to point to those among them who preach hate and tar them all with the same brush, but it wrong.