Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Ok here's another one, another confederate statue, different town.

WNCN reports that a woman climbed a ladder and placed a rope around the statue at approximately 7:10 p.m. The statue was a representation of a Confederate soldier who fought in the Civil War.

Loan Tran–described as “an organizer”–said, “It needs to be removed. These Confederate statues in Durham, in North Carolina, all across the country.”

Here's the link to the article if anyone's interested

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/14/video-protesters-pull-down-confederate-statue-in-durham-nc/

Yes, yes - Breitbart, I know. Just because you don't like the news agency doesn't meant the news is fake.

43 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

There's an old American clip on BBC news website about hate speech.

"Post war anti nazi film goes viral"

I watched that video. Tbh, I don't really know what point you're making.....

That video could be used to support the "far right" in Virginia or the "extremist left"...

I bet a lot of American troops in WW2 were hardcore racists. The leader of the famous dambuster squadron had a dog called "n word". It's another left wing lie that the nazis were all racist and the allied powers were non racist...  But left wingers like bending the truth ;)

Looks like Nicola Sturgeon is making sure scotland doesn't turn into a bloody mess... By giving away free tampons...

Absolutedly ridiculous IMHO. This makes the SNP look clowns.

image.jpg

Edited by matelot
Sorry, it say Labour MSP. I'm still going to blame Nicola as I don't like her.

11 minutes ago, matelot said:

Looks like Nicola Sturgeon is making sure scotland doesn't turn into a bloody mess... By giving away free tampons...

Absolutedly ridiculous IMHO. This makes the SNP look clowns.

image.jpg

Yet on this very same page you accuse others of bending the truth...... Ya couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Yet on this very same page you accuse others of bending the truth...... Ya couldn't make it up.

Well it seems the type of thing Nicola would do...

This week Nicola Sturgeon criticised Clarks' shoes for having a range of schoolgirls shoes called "dolly babe". Scotland is not without problems and she spends time on something that is unimportant to most of the Scottish people...