Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

Ha, speaking of which, I was interviewed by the police only last week on account of those idiots.. they told the police I'd threatened to axe his son if he came up here on his motorbike again..

So I sent the police down there to see my brothers wife on account of her telling someone she was going home to get a shotgun and coming back to get me LOL...

Its all fun and games up here at the minute...  

I'm sure there's no fun and games involved.

Ive got a brother that is a bit of a Wanga, he made a fortune and thought he was above the rest of us, neither me or my eldest brother have anything to do with him, I don't even know where he lives, the last time I saw him was at mums funeral, sad really, I wouldn't dream of coming to blows with him mind.

I'd much prefer to buy him dinner than fall out with him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matelot said:

Here's a video of the car at the Virginia demonstration. It's amazing how many people in the crowd had baseball bats.... Maybe they were all going for a game of baseball after the protest? or maybe they were after a fight with the dreaded "far right"?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbd_1502608503

Even non violent individuals have a moral duty to whack nazis..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Far right idiots like the ones who were throwing Nazi salutes whilst shouting "Hail Trump" at the demonstration being spoken about.

did you not see them?

Yeah I saw them. You may despise them and the politics they claim to represent, but you don't have a moral duty - or a legal right - to "whack" them - any more than we, as law abiding citizens of civilised societies have a moral duty or right to assault anyone who espouses politically radical views - like muslims, or communists for instance. I appreciate that their antics triggered certain folks, that's their goal I suppose. Personally I just though the whole thing was cringeworthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haironyourchest said:

I just think the word "nazi" is being thrown around pretty indiscriminately these days, its dangerous. In actual fact, its libelous. If those idiots actually identify as nazis, well, fair enough to call them that.

I just think that if you go round throwing Nazi salutes whilst chanting the words "Hail Trump" you can be classed as a Nazi.

just like the brain dead skinheads who follow far right groups in this country.

please correct me if you disagree.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I just think that if you go round throwing Nazi salutes whilst chanting the words "Hail Trump" you can be classed as a Nazi.

just like the brain dead skinheads who follow far right groups in this country.

please correct me if you disagree.

No, can't disagree, its a fair enough analysis. I do believe they were trolling to provoke violence though. The radical left in america is so easily manipulated in this way - just by threatening to hold Milo lectures at universities they are goaded into riot - the leftist media supports the rioting and the voting population of moderate conservatives is pushed further to the right as a result. Meanwhile another car ramming in Paris, another young girl murdered. She wasn't "protesting" though, just eating a pizza with her folks. Gov has requested people not to post "images" on social media for fear of spreading "incorrect information".