Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Rough Hewn said:

Ha ha, you're really a comedian,

missed your calling mate.

as much as we like Cromwell!

is that sarcasm or irony?

Its an observation from my point of view...

People have strong feelings in regards general Lee of the Southern States..  what muppet thinks its a good idea to hide history on account it, "might be offensive to some"?.

Hows about the cowards of the left take into consideration the feeling of people other than minorities, who, by the way, more than likely don't give a monkeys about a statue of General lee?..

These idiots go looking for perceived offence that they can virtue signal to their brothers in arms on the left...   Thats what its really about, increasing the credentials of cowards in office to show how tolerant they are to their brethrin on the left..

They can't seem to manage tolerance to others mind.. if en if they're white people being offended that is...  bunch of treacherous cowards that they are..

And why I'm about it, did you post up anything in regards the scumbag grooming gangs in Newcastle?. or are you only interested if offence is committed by white nationalists?...  I mean, we wouldn't want to embarrass the Muslim community would we?.  we can't have that can we?..

Mustn't hurt their feeling by lumping the lot of em in with the scumbag groomers, and yet here you are suggesting that every single person from the nationalists movement in Charlottesviille is a racist Nazi ape.. what if those marching represent the feeling of a great number of ordinary american citizens and only a few of those marching are from the extreme right...

Edited by Vespasian
damned spell checker catching me out again..
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Its an observation from my point of view...

Thats what its really about, increasing the credentials of cowards in office to show how tolerant they are to their brethrin on the left..

bunch of treacherous cowards that they are..

Man not brave enough to put his name to his opinions calls others cowards.

1 hour ago, Richard 1234 said:

So you think it's acceptable the behaviour by these loonies yesterday?

I've seen pictures of the dreaded "far right" with assault rifles at the Virginia rally. If this driver really wanted to kill people would he not use a gun? I bet what really happened is that the left wing nutters surrounded his car and he panicked and drove off....

It just seems a relative non story that the BBC will use in their war to brainwash people....

19 minutes ago, matelot said:

I've seen pictures of the dreaded "far right" with assault rifles at the Virginia rally. If this driver really wanted to kill people would he not use a gun? I bet what really happened is that the left wing nutters surrounded his car and he panicked and drove off....

It just seems a relative non story that the BBC will use in their war to brainwash people....

You really do talk bollox.

If this terrorist attack was committed by Islamist groups you would have been all over it like a rash.

panicked and drove off, what a load of nonsense, the fecker drove in there to harm as many people as he could.

youtube will be your friend on what really happened, not some pictures you've seen.

36 minutes ago, matelot said:

Look at this and tell me the driver was scared! You really are in denial!

http://theresurgent.com/these-photos-speak-a-thousand-words/

the video is frightening

Edited by Richard 1234

13 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You really do talk bollox.

If this terrorist attack was committed by Islamist groups you would have been all over it like a rash.

panicked and drove off, what a load of nonsense, the fecker drove in there to harm as many people as he could.

youtube will be your friend on what really happened, not some pictures you've seen.

Over the last couple of years how many Muslims have driven vehicles into people? Even if this was a deliberate attack this is the first time the dreaded "right wing" have driven a vehicle into people (that I know of).

It still seems a relative non story to me.... It's tragic and all that, but it's hardly world news... however the BBC will milk it for all it's worth.

Seemingly the right wingers are angry at a statue of General Lee being removed and a park being renamed. How would you feel if we removed the statue of Nelson from Trafalgar Square and renamed the square as "Frenchman's Square"? After all we shouldn't upset the French by glorifying an admiral that slaughtered so many French?