Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 hours ago, matelot said:

lol :)

well I suppose Newcastle is another example as to how much certain migrant groups hate western culture and western women.

The thing is Nick Griffin warned people over a decade ago that grooming was happening. The authorities reacted by trying him for "inciting racial hatred".

In Newcastle it was scum who were Pakistani, Bangladeshi, A Turk and a Caucasian.

Systematic covering up of abuse by some members of society has to be countered and condemned by members of the same communities.

I know people who told the police of these things happening a decade ago and they were told that the victims wouldn't be believed in court.

Then the Police pay a beast 10K for information that couldn't be used.  They should all be topped.

Nick Griffin was inciting racial hatred because that's what he is; a vile, stinking racist.

5 hours ago, matelot said:

15 minutes ago, Daniël Bos said:

London is over the hill.

There's more people leaving than coming in currently.

Overinflated house prices being one of the main reasons.

It's a joke. A mate of mines son and daughter in law both work in the city, he's in banking, she's a solicitor, they can't afford a decent place in London, they've just bought a place in Kent and commute in every day.

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

Systematic covering up of abuse by some members of society has to be countered and condemned by members of the same communities.

Nick Griffin was inciting racial hatred because that's what he is; a vile, stinking racist.

A lot of British Asian women are killed each year by members of their own communities. If you think the widespread sexual abuse of white kids will be condemned by the British Asian community you are delusional.

NG seems to have more of a grasp on reality than the Guardian reading Social Justice Warriors... People like you should have been listening to Nick instead of shouting him down. I cant help thinking that the BBC etc have blood on their hands.

2 hours ago, matelot said:

A lot of British Asian women are killed each year by members of their own communities. If you think the widespread sexual abuse of white kids will be condemned by the British Asian community you are delusional.

NG seems to have more of a grasp on reality than the Guardian reading Social Justice Warriors... People like you should have been listening to Nick instead of shouting him down. I cant help thinking that the BBC etc have blood on their hands.

The BBC are/have been complcit in many things.

• Like 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rooney-family-modern-slavery-ring-eleven-members-captive-conditions-lincolnshire-police-a7888881.html?amp

Whilst on the subject of racial stereotyping. 

This is is a common problem. I've read these stories before.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rooney-family-modern-slavery-ring-eleven-members-captive-conditions-lincolnshire-police-a7888881.html?amp

Whilst on the subject of racial stereotyping. 

This is is a common problem. I've read these stories before.

Yes , this and many other examples but if anyone dares to speak out they will screamed at for being ....racist , xenophobic , right wing nazi facists etc etc , left wing bullies seem to shout the most ,  however if you are part of any large organisation , government , council ,BBC  NHS etc you will be ousted or denied a voice unless you you conform to PC rules , a sort of left wing fascism really isn't it ???

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Daniël Bos said:

London is over the hill.

There's more people leaving than coming in currently.

Overinflated house prices being one of the main reasons.

Many are also just cashing in on the gross inflation of their house and retiring early  and or buying a lifestyle in a more pleasant area of the country , or overseas .

I've come across this sort of thing in the past. 

Some gypsies I knew had a couple of lads on hand who used to work for drinks. last I heard the lads had moved onto their site.. the trouble is, the lads in question seemed to like the situation, I never heard em complain about anything other than when they were gettin their next drink..

thats the problem with these cases, for the most part the victims don't understand they're being abused, or do but don't mind..

• Like 1

I worked with someone that was a victim of a gypsy slave gang. He testified and was given a new identity etc. Nice enough guy, in all honesty the people behind him being kept a slave should be killed imho.

I've also got a good story about gypsies. My dad was friends with a brother of a gang member that stole the "stone of destiny". Seemingly they hid the stone in a field, when they went back to retrieve it there was a gypsy camp there. The gypsies said to take the stone and they'd pretend not to notice. So that night they took the stone and walked through the gypsy camp with it and the gypsies pretended they weren't there.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Mark J said:

The BBC are/have been complcit in many things.

In all honesty an independent media is vitally important in a democracy. The BBC etc have really let us down with their politically correct culture and down right lies regarding the benefits of third world migrants.

I'd rather take the word of someone like Tommy Robinson over the BBC now.