Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

13 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Difficult to decide which is more tragic....

The muppets commenting or the Guardian for running such a non-story...?

I'm not a big fan of comment sections in general, they seem to be like lures for the  knackers out there.

36 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Do you recall yourself posting links from the MSM (The Guardian, I believe) just after the Grenfell tower fire?, the one you quoted that was 90 million quid wrong?

Its funny how when it meets your agenda you post links here yet when it doesn't suit your agenda the MSM are " having a laugh at the right wing".

That article from the Guardian wasn't that wrong.... The council were handing out £1m plus flats to survivors of the Grenfell disaster... It's irrelevant how much the council bought them for....

I'm surprised you don't see the biases the mainstream media have.. Mainstream media clearly ignore problems caused by some communities (ie Rotherham) while they continually warn against the dreaded "right wing".

The likes of the BBC makes Tony Blair look honest.

9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Come on matelot, start banging on about Newcastle, you're slipping lad.

lol :)

well I suppose Newcastle is another example as to how much certain migrant groups hate western culture and western women.

The thing is Nick Griffin warned people over a decade ago that grooming was happening. The authorities reacted by trying him for "inciting racial hatred".

• Like 1

On 10/08/2017 at 06:54, Gary Prentice said:

Is anyone confident that there wouldn't be any escalation? Current world leaders aren't exactly models of diplomacy and stability.

I would hope that any allies he does/did have will have already decided to give it a miss. As Mick says it will probably be quick and brutal resulting in not much of NK bring left on the map. 

More tower blocks being evacuated in London, some compulsory, some voluntary.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/london/central/southwark/four-peckham-tower-blocks-to-be-evacuat

It's about time 'we' got on top of this. Some of these people have paid bloody good money for these homes that aren't fit for purpose.

while I'm going on did anyone see that one tower block in London as been compulsory purchesd?, some flats making £450k to make way for a new development of flats with a starting price of £800k... Anyone tell me how the locals are going to afford to move back in once the new flats are built?