Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Looks like the natives have adopted the practice now.

Timon.

It's been going on for years, admittedly it seems to be getting worse. I can remember a kid getting done with acid in Stoke-on-Trent in the early Ninties.

Here's another one of those well known Muslim acid throwers.

Man arrested over east London acid attack on student and her cousin 

It's been going on for years, admittedly it seems to be getting worse. I can remember a kid getting done with acid in Stoke-on-Trent in the early Ninties.

Here's another one of those well known Muslim acid throwers.

Man arrested over east London acid attack on student and her cousin*

There was an active debate on LBC about it over the weekend.

No surprise, one half wanted to advance the "it's the migrants" argument, whilst the other half wanted to advance the "it's been going on for years and has its roots in criminal gang culture back to the 60s" argument.

Both are, in part, true of course. To suggest it's all migrant based would be inaccurate but to attempt to suggest it's nothing to do with a defined demographic is rather akin to the child grooming scenario.

I'm inclined to think it has a definite pedigree in the so called "honour" revenge habit recognisable in a defined demographic and is merging into the mainstream repertoire through "cultural enrichment."

There was an active debate on LBC about it over the weekend.

No surprise, one half wanted to advance the "it's the migrants" argument, whilst the other half wanted to advance the "it's been going on for years and has its roots in criminal gang culture back to the 60s" argument.

Both are, in part, true of course. To suggest it's all migrant based would be inaccurate but to attempt to suggest it's nothing to do with a defined demographic is rather akin to the child grooming scenario.

I'm inclined to think it has a definite pedigree in the so called "honour" revenge habit recognisable in a defined demographic and is merging into the mainstream repertoire through "cultural enrichment."

Most of the armed robbery I can remember had one of the guards sprayed in the face with Amonia causing burns and blinding . I think most of them would fall into the white British category so it's been going on here since the 60s&70s.

Most of the armed robbery I can remember had one of the guards sprayed in the face with Amonia causing burns and blinding . I think most of them would fall into the white British category so it's been going on here since the 60s&70s.

As I said above, agreed, there is a historic precedent attached to organised crime.

Not perhaps quite so prevalent outside of that definable culture though...

Until more recent times.

I've decided to embrace anti multiculturalism.

Told the missus she'd have to "go back home".

She's black and from Milton Keynes.

Not impressed.

Realised I'd have to deport most of my family.

Saw my Irish mate on the way to work. Needs deporting.

Local corner shop run by lovely Syrian lady: deport her to a war zone.

Taxi driver Egyptian: needs deporting.

Client is Pakistani: deport after paying for job.

Lunch today at Turkish cafe: deport after eating.

Bumped into Libyan mate for coffee at workshop: deport after she's helped me with tidying.

Just in time to see my bookkeeper from Hong Kong, before I get a Chinese or Indian for dinner.

Then deport them all.

And as for the Scottish?

Build a wall

Build a wall

Build a wall!

Yeah alt right!

Woohoo

I'm so lonely now I've deported all my friends.

[emoji12][emoji15][emoji3][emoji106][emoji107][emoji57][emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Were the British people ever asked if they wanted third world migrants into Britain?

The reality is that third world migrants make Europe a less nice place to live.

For you. Not for me

when you look at the cold hard evidence it's clear that third world migrants:

1. take more from the taxpayer than they pay in tax.

2. commit proportionally more crime.

3. Are less likely to work.

4. Commit more terrorist offences.

Does anyone ever watch the TV programmes about Sheriff Officers going after unpaid debts? It must be at least 50% of the people not paying their debts are migrants...