Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

No, it's like saying that all criminals should be locked up.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

No it's not , Muhammad was a warrior who married underage girls he layed siege to city's and then cut off the heads and fingers of his enemies then enslaved there children and wife's.. so he looted and raped and murdered all unbelievers .... I don't recall Jesus doing the same. What do you think this teaches his followers now ?

No it's not , Muhammad was a warrior who married underage girls he layed siege to city's and then cut off the heads and fingers of his enemies then enslaved there children and wife's.. so he looted and raped and murdered all unbelievers .... I don't recall Jesus doing the same. What do you think this teaches his followers now ?

Personally I'm not convinced of the veracity of either story. I've no problem with people believing whatever they like. When people take it to fundamentalist levels it becomes a problem. The old testament is full of nasty stuff too.

So, you don't like foreign people?

i despise barbaric foreign religious practices like female general mutilation and I despise the people who carry it out on young girls. I would happily see all FGM practitioners deported to Islamic Sharia controlled hellholes.

You give tacit approval to FGM because you're afraid to confront the religious and ethnic element of the practitioners.

i despise barbaric foreign religious practices like female general mutilation and I despise the people who carry it out on young girls. I would happily see all FGM practitioners deported to Islamic Sharia controlled hellholes.

You give tacit approval to FGM because you're afraid to confront the religious and ethnic element of the practitioners.

100% correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Bull.

I've made it clear my feelings on tackling the cultural elements of these things. Like Rotherham sex scandal etc. However, not everyone from Pakistan is a paedo. If tackling these things offends people than so be it.

You can't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Oh ere Mrs!

Wot about the acid throwing "yoofs" in the news recent.

That particular abhorrent practice I can only associate with Muslims from Pakistan, India and Afganistan, and strangely enough mostly directed towards females.

Does this count as our ongoing "cultural enrichment" I wonder?

mth

Some more "benefits" from Obama's foreign policies legacy.

What a great idea it was to "reach out" to the Iranian government.

Looks like it's going pear shaped already. Didn't see that one coming. [emoji849].

Forcing the Israelis into a preemptive strike on the Iranian reactor is surely not the smartest move an American president has made in the Middle East [emoji107]

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10695/trump-iran-nuclear-deal

Timon.