Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Groan!! [emoji849]

The Black Country has to be one of the worst places in Britain for this kind of thing.

A few years ago when we lived in Oldbury the Mrs and I went to enrol on the adoption process after suffering a miscarriage. We went to an open evening hosted by Sandwell Council.

We were told by the head of adoption services for Sandwell Council that our Christian faith could be a barrier to us being accepted.

The fact that I used to be a heroin addict and convicted drug dealer wasn't seen as a problem as I had been clean for over six months! (Yeah....six months!)

If, however, we belonged to the LGBT or Muslim community (etc..) ..... we found out that they were especially keen to hear from applicants from those sections of the community.....,,

There are thousands of kids in the UK stuck in care crying out for loving families basically held hostage by women like this and the Wolverhampton MP and her ilk because of their own petty political agendas.

I can't tell you how heart broken my Mrs was driving home that night.

I'll never forget it.

VIVA Breitbart!

Timon.

Sad story Timon.

Public sector workers are over paid, and Train drivers are ludicrously over paid says the multimillionaire Philip Hammond.

http://news.sky.com/story/chancellor-philip-hammond-says-public-sector-workers-overpaid-10950268

How does he know that, when he doesn't even know how much his new train set is going to cost?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Arbtalk mobile app

Public sector workers are over paid, and Train drivers are ludicrously over paid says the multimillionaire Philip Hammond.

Chancellor Philip Hammond 'says public sector workers overpaid'

Did you listen to the ACTUAL words from the mouth of "the accused" this morning on AM show Mr E?

Whilst not wishing to underestimate the value for 2 potential agenda progressions of hearsay, gossip and out of context quoting, and "doing down" your potential future leadership rival...

Did you listen to the ACTUAL words from the mouth of "the accused" this morning on AM show Mr E?

Whilst not wishing to underestimate the value for 2 potential agenda progressions of hearsay, gossip and out of context quoting, and "doing down" your potential future leadership rival...

I certainly did. What's been reported is what he said in a cabinet meeting on Tuesday. Not what he wants the likes of me and you believe.