Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

When you look at the history of mankind we've had some right stupid ideas. We used to burn old women alive because they had a black cat and they were obvioulsy witches. Doctors used to think bleeding sick people would cure every single medical ailment known to man. We used to think smoking was healthy because it cleared out the lungs.

I can't help thinking multiculturalism is a similar idea that will look idiotic in years to come... It clearly hasn't made Europe a better place to live....

Very true, 90,000 Christians killed because of their faith in 2016 alone.

Report: 90,000 Christians Killed for Their Faith in 2016

Yeah! But christians and Jews don't count because the their not included in the liberals inclusive club. [emoji849]

You will rarely, if ever, hear of a liberal or alt left person stand up and protest against the persecution of Christians.

That in itself tells me everything I need to know about them. [emoji48]

Timon.

When you look at the history of mankind we've had some right stupid ideas. We used to burn old women alive because they had a black cat and they were obvioulsy witches. Doctors used to think bleeding sick people would cure every single medical ailment known to man. We used to think smoking was healthy because it cleared out the lungs.

I can't help thinking multiculturalism is a similar idea that will look idiotic in years to come... It clearly hasn't made Europe a better place to live....

I agree with you on the first paragraph,

However imagine if only British restaurants were allowed in the uk.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Ignorant new Labour MP plays the race card undermining the cultural heritage of the West Midlands

Labour MP: England's Black Country Flag Is 'Racist', Should Be Replaced with 'Multicultural Rainbow'

It's a fairly typical example of how political correctness and the multicultural agenda of the left attempts to destroy traditional values and culture.

Massive chip on her shoulder, unfortunately its not uncommon. As if chain making was predominately about slavery :001_rolleyes:

Chain making was a huge and very skilled industry. Just take a look at large ship anchor chains.

I get a bit tired of being told to be ashamed of my history, because of slavery. The reality is that my ancestors and those of 99% of the population had no part in slavery and as poor people back then our ancestors often had less value than a slave and if unable to find work simply starved.

Massive chip on her shoulder, unfortunately its not uncommon. As if chain making was predominately about slavery :001_rolleyes:

Chain making was a huge and very skilled industry. Just take a look at large ship anchor chains.

I get a bit tired of being told to be ashamed of my history, because of slavery. The reality is that my ancestors and those of 99% of the population had no part in slavery and as poor people back then our ancestors often had less value than a slave and if unable to find work simply starved.

I think that she feels she's better than the working man anyway, if her quote is anyway near true

“People have to understand that it can be seen as offensive. I have absolutely nothing against the chainmakers. They were working people making money like working people do"

Condescending comment or what!:thumbdown:

Groan!! [emoji849]

The Black Country has to be one of the worst places in Britain for this kind of thing.

A few years ago when we lived in Oldbury the Mrs and I went to enrol on the adoption process after suffering a miscarriage. We went to an open evening hosted by Sandwell Council.

We were told by the head of adoption services for Sandwell Council that our Christian faith could be a barrier to us being accepted.

The fact that I used to be a heroin addict and convicted drug dealer wasn't seen as a problem as I had been clean for over six months! (Yeah....six months!)

If, however, we belonged to the LGBT or Muslim community (etc..) ..... we found out that they were especially keen to hear from applicants from those sections of the community.....,,

There are thousands of kids in the UK stuck in care crying out for loving families basically held hostage by women like this and the Wolverhampton MP and her ilk because of their own petty political agendas.

I can't tell you how heart broken my Mrs was driving home that night.

I'll never forget it.

VIVA Breitbart!

Timon.