Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

In the eighties, I brought the Sun for the threpunney bits. No red top carried news and hasn't done since! Each carried their sponsor's view and politics and you were daft to believe that diatribe! The Mail was truly and is still, awful!

There both communist. Just in case you couldn't figure that out by now.

easy-lift guy

Obama a communist? That's funny.

If we're talking about the sins of the father...

Fred Trump was arrested at a Klan rally, investigated for war profiteering and for civil rights regarding renting properties to blacks.

But that's his father not him, I hesitate to judge someone on the actions/beliefs of their father.

Unlike some.

Obama a communist? That's funny.

If we're talking about the sins of the father...

Fred Trump was arrested at a Klan rally, investigated for war profiteering and for civil rights regarding renting properties to blacks.

But that's his father not him, I hesitate to judge someone on the actions/beliefs of their father.

Unlike some.

Sadly your gross ignorance of world politics and my countries politics once again show through and through. There is nothing funny about pretending to be one thing when in fact your actually something very different and dangerous. President Trump and his father were and by far better for the USA than the last 8 years of occupation my country and its elected officials were forced to endure.

Your hesitation to judge someone based on history and what has actually taken place proves to me you really have no clue about the past mush less the present. I can only base my opinions based on my life long citizenship of the USA and ability to call a spade a spade.

easy-lift guy

In the eighties, I brought the Sun for the threpunney bits. No red top carried news and hasn't done since! Each carried their sponsor's view and politics and you were daft to believe that diatribe! The Mail was truly and is still, awful!

mmm, sadly I think that this can be expanded to the broad sheets as well.

And while we are at it, TV and internet. It is increasingly hard to get to the facts. High profile television presenters also seem more interested in making a name for themselves than being journalists.

It is no wonder that fake news proliferates - the news industry has been overun by self serving ***** who are more interested in self promotion or profit - whether political or financial.

As the saying goes - why let facts get in the way of a good story........