Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

he promoted the IRA bombing innocent British civilians. He's British.

You posted an article by a person who wanted the IRA to kill innocent civilians, men, women and children.

Jeremy Corbyn supported the IRA, John McDonnell supported the IRA, Owen Jones is in full Corbyn/McDonnell supporting mode.

You may not like the Tories but the alternative is worse, much worse.

good find there tim, 1, for the history students :biggrin:

You posted an article by a person who wanted the IRA to kill innocent civilians, men, women and children.

Jeremy Corbyn supported the IRA, John McDonnell supported the IRA, Owen Jones is in full Corbyn/McDonnell supporting mode.

No it's not, and you know that very well. Because you keep trying to bang something home doesn't make it right! Jeez!

How do the register illegals for voting when their illegal .

The jack ass party has for years bragged about their get out the vote efforts for years. Sadly fake I'd is ready for purchase and generally when these people enter the USA. After all benefits are applied for registration to vote is soon to follow. These efforts don't go unnoticed at the time if elections and many a vote has been cast by an illegal alien to continue to support and defend the welfare state which is a primary reason for the existence of the jack ass party. Perhaps the only one.

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy

1) Despite her latest mishaps, Dianne Abbot is still the best representative of her constituanc. She's well reespected on all sides of the House regardless of the election.

2) They actually costed their Manifesto, unlike other, less public serving parties did.

3) Labour's policy is one of controlled migration. That is, if you're useful, you can come in, if not then you'll have to make yourself useful before you come in.

4) I'm happy to pay a proportionate amount in my taxes. Aren't you?

5) Labour aren't getting rid of Trident. Just because Corbyn isn't keen to carry out a first strike, doesn't mean that we couldn't blow someone to smithereens if we wanted to. That's the point of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) - That's why it's a deterrent not a weapon.

6) Even Prince Harry's had enough of the Royals.

7) No comment

8) Aye he should be repping the armani and versace or something...

Enjoy yer nest mate.

1, simply not true.

Diane Abbott suggests May is being racist by attacking her | Daily Mail Online

2, Bullsheet. Jeremy Corbyn: I've not changed mind on immigration - BBC News

3, Simply not true.

4, I personally think that we should all pay a set percentage of our wages in taxes. 20% say. I earn more than most and at 20% Id still pay more than most. Labour if ever they got in would see me bleeding profusely from my rear to keep their core voters happy.

5, Jeremy Corbyn forced to deny he told Glastonbury organiser he will scrap Trident 'as soon as I can' I'll assume that since he's denied saying that its good enough for you. :/

6, maybe so but he still shows respect.

7, Yeh, no wonder.

8, No surprise there,

Bonus ball is his stance on the IRA and Hamas amongst other organizations.

The nest is now fast asleep. :(

I don't like clippings of paper you can't read the full story, plus if it's by the sun like the second clipping I won't be reading that shite anyway.

http://labourlist.org/2017/05/what-did-corbyn-actually-say-about-the-ira/

I always like to read the full story.