Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

But it's ok for corybn to try and bribe the whole country?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I didnt mention corbyn,i didnt vote for corbyn i could give 2 f##ks for corbyn.Why are you justifying the tories bribing another party by commenting on jeremy corbyn.

Were talkin about the tories and the dup here

I really dont see the relevance of this road your goin on about.

I really dont understand why people are justifying a pay off for political favours because thats exactly what it is...

The amount is irrelevant,its the principle or lack of where the tories involved.

Also what are the long term ramifications to the good friday agreement...no ones mentioned that yet.

Will we see another war in ireland

Big price to pay to get the tories what they want

Well if you can't see it I'm not going to spoon feed you. :)

Thankfully what you fail to see is now irrelevant.

I didnt mention corbyn,i didnt vote for corbyn i could give 2 f##ks for corbyn.Why are you justifying the tories bribing another party by commenting on jeremy corbyn.

Were talkin about the tories and the dup here

I'm not i justifying it I'm confused that it's ok for labour to bribe but not the tories? Why is that?

So the government thinks its ok to use 1.5 billion of tax payers money to sweeten the DUP and prop up her failing government and perhaps compromise the good friday agreement in N ireland..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Arbtalk mobile app

I can think of many other uses for that 1.5 billion...

Would ni have got that money if they hadnt got into bed with the tories...no,so its a pay off ! The amount is irrelevant its the principle of our government cant find money to help our pensioners but can pull 1.5 billion out there arse when there political lives depend on it.

F#!kn joke man

I love the fact that you feel the need to inflate the figure by 50% :lol:

I'm not i justifying it I'm confused that it's ok for labour to bribe but not the tories? Why is that?

You really have missed your calling in life,you should have gone into politics mate.You managed to completely dodge the question of how the tories unethical behaviour is justified and deflected the attention on to jeremy corbyn.

I ll say it again for the hard of reading.

I dont give 2 hoots about jeremy corbyn or what he has said ot done.Im not a labour voter or corbyn enthusiast..

What im asking is why are so many tory voers comfortable with there party bribing another for political gain.

Anyone want to answer my question with out deflecting onto another subject or person..

You really have missed your calling in life,you should have gone into politics mate.You managed to completely dodge the question of how the tories unethical behaviour is justified and deflected the attention on to jeremy corbyn.

I ll say it again for the hard of reading.

I dont give 2 hoots about jeremy corbyn or what he has said ot done.Im not a labour voter or corbyn enthusiast..

What im asking is why are so many tory voers comfortable with there party bribing another for political gain.

Anyone want to answer my question with out deflecting onto another subject or person..

I think you will find I said it's a cheap price to pay to keep him out so yes it's ok. In an ideal world no but strange times we live in.

In fairness they are all a bunch of lying t**** so it's the least worst choice again.

Non of them are trying to do anything other than gain for themselves so it's business as usual.

I love the fact that you feel the need to inflate the figure by 50% :lol:

Arlene foster stood outside 10 downing street and said a 1.5 billion deal has been agreed.

Id believe her before i believe theress may..

Are you another question dodger/subject changer/deflector

I think you will find I said it's a cheap price to pay to keep him out so yes it's ok. In an ideal world no but strange times we live in.

In fairness they are all a bunch of lying t**** so it's the least worst choice again.

Non of them are trying to do anything other than gain for themselves so it's business as usual.

Thank you for a staight answer mate.

I agree with some of what you say in that theyre all a bunch of lying t****.

I'll have a punt, just for a laugh!

I only caught it in the margins whilst cooking the roast beef and shaving the horse radish, didn't catch his name or the full news piece (I'll try and Google a vid shot because I'd rather like to watch it again) but, the DUP MP talking in parliament today referred to his "hope" that, with disclosure after the appropriate time, the details of (I think it was 2010) Labour and SNP negotiations with DUP over power sharing attempts would be made public.

Oh the glass houses of Westminster and the naivety of some portions of the electorate....

Priceless!

PS - I used to wonder what "NI contribution" was for on my payslip....

Now I know 😂