Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Maggie thatcher destroyed most of the industries in scotland,mining,steel works and ship building and sent the work abroad.I remember the day my father came home unemployed because maggie liked shafting the scots.

We got lumbered with the poll tax a year before anyone else in the Uk...why?

She liked shafting Scotland as we continually voted Labour and stuck by our unions.

Im glad that old c### is dead.

Amen to that. Ding f'ing dong

In more important news, horrendous shark attack today off the English coast

First shark attack on surfer in UK waters leaves man with small cut on his thumb - The Telegraph

https://apple.news/AC5gDA4fxQ-yfkJyKf6iAsg

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Thanks for bringing that news flash Steve. have they closed the beaches and is there a reward for catching the shark :biggrin:

Maggie thatcher destroyed most of the industries in scotland,mining,steel works and ship building and sent the work abroad.I remember the day my father came home unemployed because maggie liked shafting the scots.

We got lumbered with the poll tax a year before anyone else in the Uk...why?

She liked shafting Scotland as we continually voted Labour and stuck by our unions.

Im glad that old c### is dead.

Sorry to contradict but I think Artur Scargill and his meglomaniac union pals may have a little more to do with the decline than the Then Prime Minister who had to try and balance the books

Sorry to contradict but I think Artur Scargill and his meglomaniac union pals may have a little more to do with the decline than the Then Prime Minister who had to try and balance the books

It was six and two three's. Don't kid yourself it was all one way traffic.

"balance the books, balance the books" "strong and stable, strong and stable"

Were you alive back then or are you just quoting the lines being fed to you??