Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Awful scenes again. Just read this elsewhere, sounds about right.

In the event of an Islamist attack

Here are the steps

1. This has nothing to do with Islam and he does not represent Islam

2. Claim to be the religion of peace

3. It's blowback for the West being in the Middle East.

4. The perpetrator was a mentally ill

5. It was a ''lone wolf attack''.

6. It's just part of living in a big city

7. Claim Christians do these things too

8. Those who object are racist bigots.

9. Change Facebook profile to flag of inflicted country.

10. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.

11. Claim Muslims are the real victims.

12. Wait for the next Islamic terrorist attack to happen.

13. Go back to 1. Repeat as needed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

yes - makes me very angry this attitude does

Three terrorist attacks in the last three months. Another 5 thwarted by the security services in the same time period.

We've got to accept we are at war. It's time we started interning all the extremists and stopped listening to the do gooders.

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Only trouble is in three days time the whole sorry mess will be quietly forgotten about till the next one..

Looking at the EDL march through Liverpool, looks like we want our government to take control and steer events for us.. No one wants things to get worse.. they don't want revolution.

If things carry on as they are, thats gonna change, people are gonna have to take matters into their own hands..

Its just a matter of time.

7 have died now. The news won't mention who did it despite the fact we all know

Yes Dan we know but and I do still stand by my stance that anyone proven to be actively assisting in these attacks should receive no human rights in their treatment. But we can't let ourselves turn into f***wits and persecute the innocent just because of their religion

Yes Dan we know but and I do still stand by my stance that anyone proven to be actively assisting in these attacks should receive no human rights in their treatment. But we can't let ourselves turn into f***wits and persecute the innocent just because of their religion

Absolutely but within the region there has to be a movement to eradicate this behaviour. The majority wouldn't report someone they suspect to be involved with extremism...

There is a fundamental truth that few in government are willing to grasp or admit to.

The call to Jihad and territorial expansion including Islamic rule of law (shariah) are inextricable from Islamic ideology and theology.

Islam in its basic form is Not a religion of peace, love and tolerance despite what people try to tell us [emoji107]

Timon.

Three terrorist attacks in the last three months. Another 5 thwarted by the security services in the same time period.

We've got to accept we are at war. It's time we started interning all the extremists and stopped listening to the do gooders.

As long as the appeasement of the Islamists continue the more the attacks will continue to happen.

It's the same kind of appeasement we had with Chamberlain in the years leading up to WW2. It took someone like Churchill to defeat the Nazis.

image.jpg.868b3d43581060eec571eee94acc1eb3.jpg