Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

What % of the electorate voted for Corbyn?

OK, Members of Labour Party voted for Corbyn. Overwhelmingly so. So that's considerably more of the electorate who have voted May in. You're punching at ghosts.

Are the Arbtalk Conservaties still as sure of a win as they were at the start of the campaign?

I'm reaching the point where I want Corbyn to win,just for the entertainment value.

Its like a train wreck, you don't want to watch , but can't help it :biggrin:

OK, Members of Labour Party voted for Corbyn. Overwhelmingly so. So that's considerably more of the electorate who have voted May in. You're punching at ghosts.

Could you explain this again please, I can't seem to make sense of it, but it could be the wine :blushing:

Is that the same members that vote for Ed over David :001_tt2:

I genuinely think that the Labour Party's position now is different to the time of Dave and Ed.

Times have changed, there's a whole new demographic in the electorate since then. May's Conservatives have no tangible plan. I find that scary.

I genuinely think that the Labour Party's position now is different to the time of Dave and Ed.

Times have changed, there's a whole new demographic in the electorate since then. May's Conservatives have no tangible plan. I find that scary.

I find that scary too but just as scary Corbys spending plans "we're all doomed"

There is no bad deal if there is no deal.

44% of UK exports are bought by EU countries.

No deal with the EU will crash the UK economy overnight.

It's quite clear that the last person we want to send into the brexit negotiations which could see many of us on the streets is someone who gleefully embraces the title 'bloody stubborn woman'.

I'll take Kier Starmer QC and Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn thanks.

18765815_10211445349321308_8911813005010112832_n.jpg.447f232a3cb55d49d90dea7e188d26db.jpg

Sadly we live in a time of political pygmies.

At least May will hold steady ahead, Corbyn will borrow more and more and goodness only knows what else.

The fact he thinks simply raising a tax raises revenue is very scary, if only life were that simple.