Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Which is what a terrorist is, a criminal.

Incorrect.

If you can prove political motivation for your act of terrorism you are treated completely differently than a criminal. Tried differently, sentenced differently, even treated differently in prison.

That's what the provos went on hunger strike for in the early eighties and a precedent was eventually set.

You can't just go round nicking people because they have an association with a criminal.

You cant just go around blowing up children with a nuts and bolts ball bearings bomb .

Unfortunately Mr Stubbs, recent events seem to indicate that he is right and you are wrong.

Which is why we are in such a mess and destined to remain so!

To send people like him to prison will require an overhaul of the justice system concerning terrorism... It's something I've been saying over my last ten posts and you still don't seem to understand.

You're going to have to get out from under the umbrella of the ECHR first, and last time I checked (although she does change direction pretty often) Mrs May was all in favour of keeping it post-Brexit.

You're going to have to get out from under the umbrella of the ECHR first, and last time I checked (although she does change direction pretty often) Mrs May was all in favour of keeping it post-Brexit.

New robust anti terror legislation should render suspects and perpetrators ineligible to recourse the ECHR.

The ECHR is only for humans after all.

Timon.

really why not , do explain ,im sure im not the only 1, that would love here yr reasons .

I'll have to catch up with some of the later posts, but for now, what about this...

Shoot all the maggots on the watch list and all known associates.

Fair do's, some who may be innocent might die, but to be fair, ALL the children at Manc Arena were innocent!

Bin thinking a lot about this today, despite the varied political and non/religious/spiritual viewpoints represented on here, it seems that most of us on here are pretty much on the the same page when it comes to the murder of British children by Muslims.

For starters it should be illegal to access/view/download or possess any kind of Islamic extremist material online. Punishable with hefty sentences and deportations. It wouldn't solve the problem but it would be a start and would send a message. The current anti-terrorism laws should be given real teeth.

Timon.

I Agree with all of the above as it's a good start. Far better than all this bs about uniting together and saying cr4p like life goes on.

Bin thinking a lot about this today, despite the varied political and non/religious/spiritual viewpoints represented on here, it seems that most of us on here are pretty much on the the same page when it comes to the murder of British children by Muslims.

For starters it should be illegal to access/view/download or possess any kind of Islamic extremist material online. Punishable with hefty sentences and deportations. It wouldn't solve the problem but it would be a start and would send a message. The current anti-terrorism laws should be given real teeth.

Timon.

You know what the sad thing is? These people look at this stuff, engage in war, preach hate and declare war on us and that's ok.

Equally (and very rightly and I'm all for the death penalty here too) looking at sick photos of children will get you thrown in jail but it's not 'racist' so it can be done. What's the difference?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Imagine unbeknownst to you, a guy on your pool team from the bar is involved in criminal activity. Should this person on your pool team come under surveillance, you would be marked as a 'Known Associate'.

Is that it.well im ok then im not in a pool team nor do i play it

What I always find amazing is that after every terrorist attack the media interview people that say "turn the other cheek" and "love is stronger than hate". For instance after the Westminster Bridge attack that American family were all over the media saying don't hate muslims in general.

If I had a family member caught up in a terrorist attack I'd be livid, I'd want the terrorists and terrorist sympathisers to be killed. I'd imagine many people in the UK would have similar thoughts. Yet somehow that viewpoint is never expressed in the mainstream media...

It's hard not to feel that the media have been manipulating us.....

You know what the sad thing is? These people look at this stuff, engage in war, preach hate and declare war on us and that's ok.

Equally (and very rightly and I'm all for the death penalty here too) looking at sick photos of children will get you thrown in jail but it's not 'racist' so it can be done. What's the difference?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

If a dog bites a child we put it down. These people are far worse than dogs.

Rockall would make a good prison island for extremists, be a lot cheaper to run than Guantanamo too.

Timon.