Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

What religion would you class Thomas mair for example?

Did Thomas Mair kill in the name of Christianity?

20 people killed last night, many of them kids. They were killed because we have let a religion into europe that concentrates on killing non members. Until we can all accept that we will never come up with a solution.

What's your point? The Harry Potter books have a lot of death in them as well. However, Europeans don't really read the Bible or the Harry Potter books and take inspiration to go on killing sprees. Muslims read the Koran and take inspiration to kill children at music concerts.

Your a man filled with hate for the sake of it! Or maybe you're just a wee fanny that likes to troll the internet!

Certainly one of the two!

" haven't had a Muslim takeaway for 5 years", or whatever you said!! Pissed myself laughing at that, absolute pish!!

The Bible doesn't have verse after verse telling Catholics to kill non Catholics........

Thats my point.

Fair point, I could have phrased it better. However Christianity is all "turn the other cheek", "do onto others as you would have done onto you" and ""Christ died for our sins".

Islam is a bit more violent towards non muslims... Everything IS does is sanctioned in the Koran and Hadiths.

Your a man filled with hate for the sake of it! Or maybe you're just a wee fanny that likes to troll the internet!

Certainly one of the two!

" haven't had a Muslim takeaway for 5 years", or whatever you said!! Pissed myself laughing at that, absolute pish!!

How can people not have hate when kids are getting killed? Or are you so politically correct you don't care?

When you have a takeaway are you sure you're not supporting terrorism... The place where I stay had a corner shop worker go to fight for IS...

How can people not have hate when kids are getting killed? Or are you so politically correct you don't care?

When you have a takeaway are you sure you're not supporting terrorism... The place where I stay had a corner shop worker go to fight for IS...

Yes I have hate for that, as does everyone reading this thread, I hated the IRA, I didn't hate all Roman Catholics, that would be idiotic.