Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Infowars, fake news, sad.

You've lost the argument when all you can say is, 'fake news'

If you disagree with his analysis then tell us why, don't just bleet, "fake news".

Respond to the points raised in his video in a constructive critical manner by all means.

Saying "fake news" just makes you look ill-informed and ignorant of the facts.

The real fake news outlets are the established media..

Power has gone to their heads, such is their inflated opinion of themselves, they imagine they can bring down governments, undo government policy just by manipulating the narrative during the nightly news..

Scumbags...

The last voice of sanity on the internet - Paul Joseph Watson calls it right yet again -

Not sure I can really lend much credence to someone who backtracks on their position as readily as Watson:

https://www.indy100.com/article/paul-joseph-watson-donald-trump-syria-u-turn-twitter-infowars-update-7674361

He addressed that issue here making some valid points on the US strike on Syria

[ame=

]
[/ame]

What I find sad is that you think saying "fake news" is some kind of argument against what was said in the video. The video raised some good points....

It's the BBC news that offers "fake news". Whenever there is a terrorist attack the BBC always make sure there are obvious looking migrants in the background of any interview. Then the BBC goes back to the studio and has an article about the dangers of the "political right wing" taking advantage of these attacks.

The "right wing" have been warning Europe for decades that some cultures just don't belong in Europe. The "right wing" have been warning Europeans for decades that allowing Muslims into Europe would lead to terrorism. The "right wing" have been proved right.... It's time we actually listened to what the "right wing" had to say.

No need to get all high and mighty fellas, you assume wrongly that somehow because my opinion of Infowars, a right wing conspiracy site funded by right wing funding, that im gullible enough to take in what the mainstream media have to say, thats pretty set thinking really, the type of thinking thats propagated by all current media apart from maybe Pilger who seems to see the real story.

Lost the argument? Im not the one throwing insults am I?

Matelot, your signature tells me all i need to know about you. Where is this wall?

Lost the argument? Im not the one throwing insults am I?

I wasn't aware that you even presented an argument?

With respect the left wing of politics don't really have any arguments...

The political discourse regarding immigration has been like this over the last 40 years:

Left Wing: Let's invite lots of third world migrants into Europe so we can feel really good about ourselves. We can all hold hands round the campfire and sing kumbaya. We'll be able to tell one another "diversity is strength".

Right Wing: Most of these third world migrants don't really have anything to offer Europe. Many of them don't even speak English. They aren't well educated and are likely to be a drain to the taxpayer. They also come from cultures that hate homosexuals and consider women as second class, they just wont fit into our societies. Many of them also fundamentally hate secular democracies, they will commit terrorist attacks against us.

Left Wing: Racist!!!

Right Wing: ???

And that's why the right wing are gaining power throughout the West.

Its easy to blame immigration, but its not immigrants that are destroying the NHS its not immigration thats making the school my sons go to cut teachers jobs because they dont have the funding for them.

Blame the immigrants, its an easy distraction that the simple minded fall for everytime because it suits their preconceived prejudice.

Edited by High Scale