Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Blimey, who rattled your cage?!

I'm a moderator trying to keep AT a good forum. If you don't like it you can sling yours thanks very much![/quote

You rattled my cage....... Have a think about it.

If I don't like it are you or Bullman going to ban me?

Blimey, who rattled your cage?!

I'm a moderator trying to keep AT a good forum. If you don't like it you can sling yours thanks very much![/quote

You rattled my cage....... Have a think about it.

If I don't like it are you or Bullman going to ban me?

I can almost feel the PMs flying about!

eggs, in this video you're the person on right (in red) and Barton is on the left (in blue), in short, accept you cannot win.

Yeah, your handbags too small and you're showing too much leg!

Why!?

If the insults are tounge in cheek or not what's it got to do with you?

You're a mod that's got NOWT to say....... Sling ya hook!

It's a fair point, over policing / censoring of the forum does seem ott sometimes, which I'm sure leads to people not wanting to contribute as much if at all. It's not my forum so it's not my rules but Steve / Paul we are after all just hairy assed wood cutters... with handbags

It's a fair point, over policing / censoring of the forum does seem ott sometimes, which I'm sure leads to people not wanting to contribute as much if at all. It's not my forum so it's not my rules but Steve / Paul we are after all just hairy assed wood cutters... with handbags

Spot on....

It's bollocks to suggest we can't offend each other... And even more bollocks to suggest that a few chosen mods on an Internet forum can tell us how to behave(but of course they can and will) but they will and it's a bit silly in this day and age really.

I must admit that I was slightly annoyed that the thread the other day about the Nice attacks was deleted. I was simply trying to point out the entirely destructive nature of near enough all religion, and bingo bango, thread gone!