Opinions on greenmech or tp chippers

ATC1983

So, I'm going to buy a chipper, but just wondering if anyone has used either or both a tp and a greenmech.

I've used a greenmech before with no issues, but am tempted by the tp which looks to be a bigger beast of a machine and I think would have lower running costs by my calculations (ie blade sharpening and replacing blades and belts).

If I do go for the tp it would be a tp 155 or 175 ie a 6 or 7 inch cut. The cheaper one is more economical for me to buy obviously, and I do wonder if I would need anything bigger as who really chips wood over 6 inches anyway nowadays when the firewood can be saved. But I'm thinking the 7 would be better for avoiding blockages, less stress on engine and parts etc over the long term and therefore would be the better buy.

Any thoughts or experience, or has anyone a yearly charge in mind of what they're putting out on maintenance? The machine will be new - 2nd hand chippers are rare to come by - and I'll be using myself and leasing to a friend in the business.

thanks

Ok tp does sound and look the best, however what are the advantages of the different sizes 6 to 7 except what size of wood can go through?

Also, the new tps coming out are just under 750kg. Does this mean they're scraping down quality and are less heavy duty or are they just as good, if anyone has experience between the new and old models.