Saws stolen. Mulbarton , Norfolk

asillett79

Thanks for concern, I know there's little that's gonna happen with regards to finding. Just keep an eye out. It was what I'd call a safe spot to have saw on the back of a truck whilst working.

Hindsight is wonderful, but there's no such thing as a safe spot.

We left a strimmer on top of a mound of soil in the middle of a building site. We were the only ones on site and the gate was locked. The site manager, sat on a deckchair in the sun saw the strimmer sliding down the back of the mound.

He shouted and some scrote appeared and ran back to the perimeter fencing.

He'd cut a hole in the heras fencing and crawled 500ft through the long grass to pinch the strimmer. We were lucky and kept everything locked in the cabs after that.

I've even had a saw go from the pickup parked on the roadside while I was talking to the client and stood on the drive! A stop, grab and drive away.

Nowhere is safe.

We've had a blower swiped from the tool box whilst parked roadside and several guys on the deck, cheeky bugger just leant out the window and away they went, bent number plate on their van too. We also had someone crawl through a hedge and take three saws in a front garden while the guys were in the van on the drive with the saws just out of sight, expensive one that was.

Don't think any things safe from career criminals tbh.