New Chainsawbars website look and feel... feedback please

Rob D

Yes could be possible to have customer feedback on products - although at times this can cause further confusion... but maybe edited feedback could be a way forward?

That sounds a better plan Rob.

I think keeping the site clean, well functioning and packed with info keeps everybody coming back.

That sounds a better plan Rob.

I think keeping the site clean, well functioning and packed with info keeps everybody coming back.

It will be better functioning and there will never be any advertising on there third party or otherwise, pop ups and all other nonsense that seems to be part of the web these days!

I really like using your site, Rob. I find it easy to navigate, find what I'm looking for through your bar/chain finder, and place orders. Couldn't ask for anything else.

:thumbup1: what he said.

What would be good is loads more content on mills, milling, sharpening, chain types bar types etc, would help your rankings and be useful for people.

Not much i would change about the site though tbh.

:thumbup1: what he said.

What would be good is loads more content on mills, milling, sharpening, chain types bar types etc, would help your rankings and be useful for people.

Not much i would change about the site though tbh.

Thanks - I think a way for people to leave feedback similar to Amazon etc and reviews may well be handy for people.

The only draw back is policing it! Not removing the negative comments - but removing the unhelpful ones... swearing etc etc

But will def look into it - maybe a way of linking more vids etc to a product could be the way forward (and not just my ones! I mean general videos that help you understand how a product works).

A general web search issue in some sites is were you type in a code or abbreviation, then it insists on making a word in common use out of it.

The intelligent predictive is useful.

I can't think of a website that does this at the moment. But some change it to the word when click search.