Will Cobb

Show your tractors

I had a go in a 956xl recently, it had done fairly high hours (9k I think) and the gear box was the sweetest, smoothest thing i have ever encountered in a tractor. Other things which I liked were amazing turning circle particular given the long 6 cylinder wheelbase, and the engine was a beaut too. However hydraulics are poor in them. Think 956 and 1056 are both getting good money if they are in tidy condition.

On 02/08/2019 at 09:47, rowan lee said:

A family member just bought this little Duetz (Agroplus 70) for his farm. Lovely nimble size, quite jealous.

20190610_151949.jpg

Same tractor as my Same dorado 86 I think- pocket rockets- power to weight nothing will touch them!

• Like 2

Just acquired another Massey 35.
58 years on the same farm, one owner, never spent a night under the stars.
I am looking forward to getting her home 20190826_114359.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

waiting for my newer t163 2013 valtra to arrive

8m crane and electric joystick controls will replace my 2007 t150 with 7m crane and stick controls 

13028DC5-465A-4486-9CA2-AC67110046CC.jpeg

69CD4F43-8944-4A5E-AF5F-4FDD8F9DACFC.jpeg

223FA94E-19E8-4F3A-AB8D-36B6C5560374.jpeg

• Like 9

colour coordinated as well, be interesting to see how much more chip can be produced in similar situations

33 minutes ago, arbwork said:

colour coordinated as well, be interesting to see how much more chip can be produced in similar situations

by all accounts the crane controls are much quicker and smoother which i’m sure will have an affect on chip production in the long run, as well as many benefits for the operator 

• Like 2