Show your tractors

Will Cobb

• 3 weeks later...

Is Minezis

(i) 70litre/min oil flow

(ii) 24 F/R

(iii) mid mount PTO

(iv) splined shaft left to connect a front PTO

(v) sub 1800 Hrs and v clean and unabused.

Underneath not really suitable for spraghling about up the moss(yet!).

I just need to sort out a 12V/6 PORT valve for a 3rd service for a log beak or timber grab to the front,

An, cough, cough, an a wee weight block for the back(cos quite a fast powerful loader)

597674687e6c3_KiotitractorFeb2017etc023forintersnot.jpg.031d017706c2c8bc117ecd81e9f030aa.jpg

597674688b98b_KiotitractorFeb2017etc024forintersnot.jpg.bd880f46e10558f8e11c0666f600df0a.jpg

Edited by difflock

[quote name=difflock

I just need to sort out a 12V/6 PORT valve for a 3rd service for a log beak or timber grab to the front,

An, cough, cough, an a wee weight block for the back(cos quite a fast powerful loader)[/quote]

Tidy machine.

I got a timber grab of m large for skidsteer fits on pallet forks

Got them to send a 12V 6 port valve, it's a Flowfit

Screenshot_2017-02-18-12-59-30.jpg.cad7a4caf788df082ac411c1c4646145.jpg

There is a spare set of DA at the rear, but with the cost of hydraulic hose, and the seperate control lever and the routing of a pair of hoses, I figger a 12V switch mounted to the top of the loader joystick and a 6 port was a neater solution.

Be looking a set of forklift brackets tomorrow, and having seen the tidy "clip-on" type log-beak for a standard tractor loader forklift advertized on ebay.

It looks a very sensible idea.

cheers

mth

There is a spare set of DA at the rear, but with the cost of hydraulic hose, and the seperate control lever and the routing of a pair of hoses, I figger a 12V switch mounted to the top of the loader joystick and a 6 port was a neater solution.

Be looking a set of forklift brackets tomorrow, and having seen the tidy "clip-on" type log-beak for a standard tractor loader forklift advertized on ebay.

It looks a very sensible idea.

cheers

mth

All you need is a set of breaker hoses less then £50 on Ebay and use lever on tractor you can not do it cheaper any other way.