Show your tractors

Will Cobb

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 01:17, s o c said:

Probably Has alternator fitted. LEDs wouldn’t be a big drain though 

Don't know what size that bar is, but there must be atleast 300w there I would have thought?

I really like the tractor though, I would love to have that round here, it would annoy all the fergie enthusiasts xD :D

• Like 1

DSC_0140.jpeg

It's been a long time coming but eventually got this project all fitted together and fired up yesterday.

DSC_0142.jpegDSC_0144.jpeg

Had to have a bit of nose weight added to counter the chipper when empty but rides smooth as owt when I fetched it back last night
DSC_0143.jpeg

Put this together with our little arb digger to feed it and it's going to be quite a formidable setup

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

DSC_0140.jpeg.56adec288f9c923f47f98c1f16340192.jpeg

It's been a long time coming but eventually got this project all fitted together and fired up yesterday.

DSC_0142.jpeg.0731f2dce28c442dfcf1fdd5efc760a9.jpegDSC_0144.jpeg.83b2387edabf1a417b3fedc716b1ab26.jpeg

Had to have a bit of nose weight added to counter the chipper when empty but rides smooth as owt when I fetched it back last night
DSC_0143.jpeg.ff7d925b2f09edcf55034ccd4f5c5e6e.jpeg

Put this together with our little arb digger to feed it and it's going to be quite a formidable setup

How is the chipper being powered ??
Does it have the worlds longest PTO shaft ?

How is the chipper being powered ??
Does it have the worlds longest PTO shaft ?
5 actually [emoji16]
Shafts run right through under the trailer on massive carrier bairings to support them and reduce gyroscopic wobble
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray git said:

DSC_0140.jpeg

DSC_0143.jpeg

Sweet arb train! Looks the part. 

What is the capacity of the trailer? 

ie. will it take a whole days chipping?!

2 hours ago, Gray git said:

DSC_0140.jpeg

DSC_0143.jpeg

Looks impressive, I imagine their won't be many cars left on junctions. ;)

If it's a mini digger I wonder if you could mount it on the front or get into the trailer... Even if it was by making a door in the side.