Show your tractors

Will Cobb

1 hour ago, richy_B said:
On 30/07/2019 at 20:33, difflock said:
An there was me looking at the first image and thinking to myself, that does not look too wet.
P.S.
Nice wide tracks on the digger.

Love the duals. Is it a custom bracket to fit them or can you get it from SDF?

Just an old set of Stocks - I welded some hoops into the rims for the clamps to grab. They make a mess of the paint on the tractor wheels which is a downside, but the whole tractor could do with some TLC to be fair (the mulcher gives it a beating on some of the sites we clear). 

• 1 month later...

A client tows the 150P with his grandfathers 1957 Renault 2 cylinder 2 stroke. Note the mudguard seating. It is in regular use though required Easy start.

My own Solis 26 is proving usefull though gears are far less convenient than hydrostatic and the endless crunching worries me.

I bought the same grab bucket I had on the JD1026r which is made in Sizun Finisterre.

Stuart

20200326_124444.jpg

20200326_122609.jpg

20200318_152058.jpg

20200226_132847.jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Still those Solis are crazy cheap aren’t they?

They are though it shows in some areas.

You must be carefull mounting, dismounting to not bend the key or get caught up in the gear sticks.

The bonnet catch has never worked but I'll fit a pair of those quick release catches instead.

The high and low and pto controls are very stiff and low down which is awkward.

Sometimes I hurt my hand on the seat base trying to move them.

Over all I'm happy enough with it but a set of Ag wheels would be an advantage towing the chipper off road.

A Uniforest 35m winch is the next purchase.

Just recieved the Carte Gris and once I've a registration plate made up I'll go shopping with it, because I can...

Stuart

• Haha 1