Show your tractors

Will Cobb

I’d be more worried what it drives like!
The chipper is about 2t and apparently valtra is rated at being able to carry 3.5t on front , did wounder about being able to carry it to site on front and tow either bulk trailer or forwarder behind, junctions could be a bit interesting ?
Might have a word with dealer to see if that rating is only when carrying more direct on the rear arms.

4 hours ago, Gray git said:

Do you think this looks a little wrong emoji848.png DSC_1797.JPG

Quickly done video of our quick swap system on the botex for swapping grabs, the shear takes a little longer as have swap pipe fittings as well.

I carried our processor on the front once, it was alright until you a hit a bump. The problem is you need more weight on the back to keep it balanced. 

Do you run it on the front? I know the front pto is usually weaker if you have one.

I carried our processor on the front once, it was alright until you a hit a bump. The problem is you need more weight on the back to keep it balanced. 

Do you run it on the front? I know the front pto is usually weaker if you have one.
Unfortunately no front pto on this tractor, it would be just to get it to site if I needed a trailer as well, carry the winch on the front most of the time but at less than 500kg isn't even noticed
  • Like 1