Nice camping spots

forestgough

Stayed here many a time. Great spot and not overly fancy. It's at the base of Tryfan with amazing views not sure about fires though. Only place I have been where you defiantly have a fire was Red squirrel campsite in Glencoe

Campsite in Snowdonia Gwern Gof Isaf is situated on a traditional hill-farm between Capel Curig and Llyn OgwenGwern Gof Isaf

Edited by Woodworks

Stayed here many a time. Great spot and not overly fancy. It's at the base of Tryfan with amazing views not sure about fires though. Only place I have been where you defiantly have a fire was Red squirrel campsite in Glencoe

Campsite in Snowdonia Gwern Gof Isaf is situated on a traditional hill-farm between Capel Curig and Llyn OgwenGwern Gof Isaf

Ahh the joys of staying in the windy'est campsite in Snowdonia.

Last time i stayed there six tents made a bid for freedom.

Glen Rosa Campsite on the Isle of Arran is wonderful. Just outside Broddick, at the foot of Goatfell. Just a toilet and a tap and a river to wash in:

Glen+Rosa+Campsite.Arran.jpg

My god that takes me back , camped there nearly 30 years ago with what would be my future wife and friends. I remember getting evacuated after the river burst it's banks and my mate waking up with half a face after a particularly bad midgie attack . Never forget when he turned round and said they never bothered him !!:biggrin: