My work

AWarb00

as to videos on youtube i dont really spend much time on it! but feel free to upload links of all the good and helpful videos and i will be sure to watch them! its just that i havent time to spend faffing around searching on it! arbtalk is way more interesting!:001_tt2:

thanks guys

A

You were doing well till you said that.

That just says I CBA doing the leg work.

Make the time to watch the vids, there is plenty of good and bad practice out there in YouTube land, decide for yourself what's good and bad practice.

There is probably more to be learned in how not to ....

You were doing well till you said that.

That just says I CBA doing the leg work.

Make the time to watch the vids, there is plenty of good and bad practice out there in YouTube land, decide for yourself what's good and bad practice.

There is probably more to be learned in how not to ....

haha:001_tt2:

trust me i have watched my fair share of tree work vids, just i tend to watch the ones in the video forum on here or stick to channels such as reg coates!

sorry is that came out wrong!:001_huh:

thanks treequip

A

p.s. dont think im excusing, im not an excuser, ill take advice and accept when i do things wrong!:thumbup:

hello all

my name is isaac and i helped ainsley on the job on the videos. was epic fun, i work with ainsley as a groundie. ainsley is a excellent climber and could probably find himself going places.

have fun everyone

isaac

• 1 year later...