457 Visa Australia

JodyBigfoot

So for a person who already has used their working holiday it is possible to be sponsored for entrance of 4 years into Australia to work as a climbing arborist or supervisor.

Some places I have read say 3 years experience is enough, another person I spoke to said you must be "fully qualified".

Does anyone know, exactly what academic requirements are a MUST for entrance on a 457 visa to Aus? It is tricky to find exact details on visa pages from Aussy government.

I currently have level 3 90 credit diploma and first four tickets. I am willing to do whatever it takes to become fully qualified but I would rather be working right now than going back to college in september. Thanks

PS, anyone know the name of the equivalent visa in NZ?

Your best bet is to go to a visa agency mate and let them work out out what you need / don't need, you can pay as go with them tro the visa prosess

There's so many different visas and your skills are on the wanted list

So best of luck

If your in no rush and Depending on visa there's diffront time lines, for Instance you can drag out the visa process for a year then once you have it you the then have a year to validate it ( go to oz on a reccie ) then 4 years to make the move before visa expires, so still well worth a call to visa agent