Clause in quote...

Starscream

the hassle you can get is the reason why i don't do jobs through peoples houses (unless i know them well just done a turfing job for a mate yesterday mud everywhere as it had to be hand-balled through as the front door was too narrow for any trolley or wheel barrow but is good mate so not worried )

either that or i over charge for the job that way i can take my time and guarantee no issues but i tend not to get the job because of this reason

I had a similar job a while back,2 conifer removals only access was through the house.I took pictures of the kitchen and hall before the job incase they tried to claim for damage when there was none.We simpley bought a big roll of polythene and used masking tape to attach it to the walls and floor making a half polythene tunnell to drag the brash through,it worked perfectly.

2nd the Wheelie Bins

You'd be surprised how much you can cram in on, just put cardboard down to protect floor, I used 6 bins with two guys running them and just them so no meeting each other half way tro house etc

Worked s treat even carted all our saws n kit tro the house in them !!