MultiOne 7.3+ it's arrived

blades

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a very impressive lift capacity. I imagine lifting those bags was a doddle if it's got a max 1550kg lift.

Shame the boom can't be rotated 360 degrees for mini digging!

cheers, steve

Not 360 rotation... But pretty good I would say... The back hoe attachment :thumbup:

image.jpg.1f9573b94b0ee90d5f72eb088395a3e5.jpg

Edited by blades

Yeah I noticed that... but you can't rotate the bucket around without moving the whole machine.

I'm just nit picking really! They look excellent for all kinds of other reasons....

cheers, Steve

True Steve, it's not a mini digger where the job calls specifically for a mini digger.

Either the fixed back hoe, with the implication of having to move the vehicle to slew, or the slew arm variant where you'd have to change seats to move the vehicle, are not as good as a mini digger but for versatility, utility and perhaps less complex or occasional jobs....

The question would be, hire a mini digger or buy the attachment??

True Steve, it's not a mini digger where the job calls specifically for a mini digger.

Either the fixed back hoe, with the implication of having to move the vehicle to slew, or the slew arm variant where you'd have to change seats to move the vehicle, are not as good as a mini digger but for versatility, utility and perhaps less complex or occasional jobs....

The question would be, hire a mini digger or buy the attachment??

Yeah, there are pros and cons with both.

- Mini digger tracks are a major bonus for grip and not churning up the ground like a wheeled vehicle.... but very slow mph.

- Wheeled vehicles like the multi-one bomb around much faster but more likely to rut the ground....

- Lifting capacity of the multi-one seems way bigger than a mini-digger could cope with (which I found surprising).

If the Multi-One had tracks that could drop down and a 360 degree rotating arm/& cab it would be the ultimate all-in-one vehicle..... especially if it had a drinks cabinet in the cab as well. :thumbup:

If it were me I'd probably save up all my digging jobs and hire in/ or buy a mini digger.

cheers, steve

Yeah, there are pros and cons with both.

- Mini digger tracks are a major bonus for grip and not churning up the ground like a wheeled vehicle.... but very slow mph.

- Wheeled vehicles like the multi-one bomb around much faster but more likely to rut the ground....

- Lifting capacity of the multi-one seems way bigger than a mini-digger could cope with (which I found surprising).

If the Multi-One had tracks that could drop down and a 360 degree rotating arm/& cab it would be the ultimate all-in-one vehicle..... especially if it had a drinks cabinet in the cab as well. :thumbup:

If it were me I'd probably save up all my digging jobs and hire in/ or buy a mini digger.

cheers, steve

Spot on and exactly what I did. Bought a Takeuchi TB216

Just to add, I think you may be surprised at just how 'nimble' it is on its tyres. Its quite gentle on grass.

image.jpg.7a590dd6ba2adc4f4d18291712e762f9.jpg