STIHL battery saw

RC0

Excellent. I Knew you would like it.I've had mine well over a year and a half now and it is with me everyday.I've made some big cuts with it in that time and when more power is required i clip on this little ripper! [ATTACH]222027[/ATTACH]

How does it compare in cutting ability to ms150?

Sent from my SM-G390F using Arbtalk mobile app

5 hours ago, silky fox said:

Very sinilar...(same bar and chain) just different power delivery

it probably is similar to the 150 T but we were on a big job 2 weeks ago and the  Li Stihl and the MS150T was definitely no match for my Echo 2511 TES on anything over 6/7 inches in diameter.  The Echo punches way above it weight and out guns both the Stihl Li and MS150T. In fact the climber in the tree next to me asked if I had ported and modded the Echo such was it's performance (which I hadn't). It's so good I don't bodder using an MS200T / Echo 360TES anymore.  Having said that I would loike an Li saw same as yours Silky,  simply because Li is the way forward.

Edited by wicklamulla

53 minutes ago, billpierce said:

Does The cs2600tes compare to 2511 or totally different kettle if fish?. Can't stretch to a new 2511 just yet. But Interesting to hear your reckon it's close to the 360tes. ( which I live and seems to come out to play more than the 200 these days)

Bill don't buy a 260 or a 280 TES.  Buy the 2511TES,  it's only £350.  Make sure ya opt to have it on the same tiny cutting gear as the stihl MS150T though.  I bought mine from Arbtalk member 'RobD' who provides excellent service.

• Like 1

Bill don't buy a 260 or a 280 TES.  Buy the 2511TES,  it's only £350.  Make sure ya opt to have it on the same tiny cutting gear as the stihl MS150T though.  I bought mine from Arbtalk member 'RobD' who provides excellent service.

Only ask cos there is one for 70quid for sale! Thanks will think on this. Also been offered a 150 near me used which will be cheap enough.

Would like to have a shot on one really but not seen any for sale near me.

On 27/04/2016 at 17:32, silky fox said:

Steady on Iveco!...somebody yesterday on here commented that the MX5 i am to be getting is a hairdresser's car and now your telling me my New climbing saw is also the tool of a hairdresser??

I've got an SLK 55 AMG can you imagine the hairdresser grief I get ??????