New Stuff

Darrin Turnbull

That's certainly less bulky than having to clamp the Sena to the helmet, and you don't have to do a mod to the earmuffs to get the speakers inside.

Only question I have is how many can connect on the one circuit? Sena manages up to 4 people simultaneously, but I haven't found this info on the Pfanner one.

Hi, I asked freeworker about this and they said that the Protos Bluetooth radio only connects between 2 people plus connecting your phone. I hope Sena does come out with an industrial model built into muffs!

Yes the Protos comma set is being sold by Honey Brothers now. It's way more expensive than the Sena (expected) but only connects as a pair.

Huge advantage of the Sena system is connecting to multiple units.

So IMO Protos have just ruled themselves out of the market of most tree firms on the day they launched the product!

Shame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good idea, add ear plugs so you can't hear the coms, good concept and look very neet.

Got this made up for when I'm in tractor or log splitting and don't want/need a helmet on but still need to be in contact with other staff or just to answer phone easier

1465631280997.jpg.8926c2dcfd98872f186e1d46154dd090.jpg

• 3 months later...