Husky 3120 xp sell or not to sell?

AdamnRalph

On a serious note the saw weighs a smidge over 10 KG with no bar. What size bar would you recomend i get for general work 20" maybe?

I run a 30'' on the 880 sometimes.But395 has 28'' on all the time,which i use alot on the bigger firewood.28'' would be impressive on yours,presuming that is above minimum length bar,no idea what that is.:001_smile:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels a nice weight with no bar on. But i guess the 42" bar and chain will weigh nearly as much as some saws. I'll have to get a 20 odd" bar for it and see what its like. It still makes your heart jump that bit faster when yove not used it for a week or two and you pull that starter!(especialy when youve forgot to push the bloody decomp button in):thumbup:

Hahaha- great reply mate. I dont have one- i originally put 088, but then thought that the only evidence would be me picking up a 3120 and thinking it felt heavy in comparison to the 088 that i have got:sneaky2: Someone surely would have pointed that out in no uncertain terms, and i wasnt going to trawl the web looking for the weights of the two saws, so i put 066!!!:blushing::lol:

That's brilliant Tommer :lol:You sort of out manoevered yourself with that one!!