What's going on?

skc101fc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one gone.

Just heard news that Prince is dead. Never really liked him ,but it was an era in my life.

Is everybody famous, worthy and memorable going to travel to the next world this year?

I sincerely hope not.....

It doesn't bode well for the rest of us!

I didn't exactly hold back in my youth and still probably pushing harder than I ought to be now, but on current trend, I'm thinking of ratcheting it up a gear or two just in case I haven't got as long as I thought left!! 🍻💊🍄☘💉🍾🍹🛫🏄🏼🎿🏖🌍🛬🎩🏇🏽🏇🏽🍷🍾🍻🍡🚢🎡🎢📸💰〽️⚠️⤵️🔜☠

One of those you loved to hate...

On reflection he wasn't so bad.... and i didn't like him dating Sheena Easton at the time, bein as I'd just taken a shine to her... the fella ruined all that..

Still she got canned on her return to Glasgow, all things come to those who wait!!!!...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRUAoUvP10[/ame]

Yeah, he was bloody good.

One of the aspects of social media becoming more prevalent is when celebrities die now there's this huge explosion of emotion from everywhere, Twitter, FB etc, people falling over themselves to talk about how much this or that person meant to them and worse are other celebs falling over themselves to think of new ways of rearranging the words "shocked, numb, too soon, or legend" knowing they'll be read out on the news.

I'm not necessarily knocking it, just wondering where it'll all end.

I didn't exactly hold back in my youth and still probably pushing harder than I ought to be now, but on current trend, I'm thinking of ratcheting it up a gear or two just in case I haven't got as long as I thought left!! 🍻💊🍄☘💉🍾🍹🛫🏄🏼🎿🏖🌍🛬🎩🏇🏽🏇🏽🍷🍾🍻🍡🚢🎡🎢📸💰〽️⚠️⤵️🔜☠

What on earth makes you want to broadcast that to the world on a public Arb forum. Keep that sort of thing between you and your partner or choose the correct forum. Christ I despair!