Skidster Mini skidsteers

Billy

Haha, never mind ! It's definitely no ditch witch or Vermeer when it comes to pure grunt on fair seized logs (however I do not have any extra ballast fitted yet) the load in those pictures made it a little tippy. I'm sure it would handle them better on forks as they'd be closer in and lower but they won't be ready for a week or two. But it is a formidable tool for dragging large piles of brush and the wheels are very friendly to turf, the garden we worked in today had a pretty nice lawn and it's still looking good after a day dragging brush over it without too much care, the tracked machines I demo'd would have take far more care or plywood on the areas where material is to be collected and turning would be required. I'll get some proper pics of some dragging tomorrow, it's definitely a game changer but at a fraction of the price of the more popular machines.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[mention=25633]Rhystree[/mention]
May i ask how much the fabrication was for the forks please.
Ta

I bought it from a dealer who sourced it from Evans Read,94bfa98d5348c897b3eaa203306fe324.jpg cut out the middle man and go straight to them. I think around £800-£900 but it could of been as much as £1000 plus VAT.
Here’s a pic from today
  • Like 1