called out to finish job

Robert_S

A job we done over the last couple of days, client had someone start it, the first two photos are how they they left the job after they were paid, they left to get materials and never came back!!! client was an older couple so i kept the expense down to a minimum so it was nothing fancy.

Although it still amazes me why people still pay contractors in full half way through a job??

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one robert, these folk are scum. they intimidate people, usually the old and vulnerable. i have done loads of jobs where folk like this have shafted someone and we need to fix them, the worst was a bow saw half way through a big lime over a kids nursery. they had went through about 50% of a 18" stem, luckily it was an old totempole pollard, so it wasnt too tricky to get down, but could of been much wore, cracking job there mate, they must be delighted

Very sexy Robert!

:lol: i can take a good photo

Cheers for the comments guys, it always seems to be older folk that get shafted, this couple were nice but just soooo trusting almost like they just cant seem to get there head round dishonesty and a mans word and a handshake is his bond, i got recommended to them and as soon as i tell them what i had planned they are trying to pay me!! as i say so trusting.