Looking for long term solid employment in Ceredigion/Bristol/Northumberland/Glasgow

JodyBigfoot

Coming towards the end of my college course, finishes June 20th and I am looking for at least a good 3 years solid employment in either Ceredigion, Glasgow, Newcastle/Northumberland (where I am from and currently based) or Bristol area. I have listed the various locations in the UK where I have good solid contacts and friends and would be happy to move to at the drop of a hat. By June/July I will have 6 months groundsman and climbing experience. I have 0020-03, 04 and 13 and will have chainsaw up a tree ticket as soon as I can get booked in, so well before June. I have a long background of traveling and working around the world (Australia, Norway, Japan, New Zealand) in mostly physical outdoor jobs. With a lot of experience in chainsaw use, I have trained in Tree Surgery to enable me to travel and work some more in Scandinavia and New Zealand, whilst in Norway the only unqualified job I could find was a salmon factory and I would rather be working in a profession I enjoy than packing fish! 26 years old, sensible, fit, strong and healthy non drinker/smoker, music hobbies and side business of music and record label. I won't last long working with people who like to talk about immigrant invasions or the so called threat of Islam, so need to have colleagues who have a source of information and conversation outside of murdochs news empire. I can provide CV and what I would expect to be stellar references on request. I have a place to stay in the areas listed too and would be willing to travel up for a week or two to do a paid trial.

I do not know if this is a good way or the best way to find work, but you never know! I will also be contacting employers directly in said areas.

Thank you

Thank you for your time