Bank account advice for Small Start Up Business

It's alright do not get confused. Try to apply for business loan. Visit this site.

With only 4 post and no information about yourself or who you work for, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Only a fool or want a be fool would click on a link without a further explanation or actual experience. I hope your offer to help is legitimate. If it is, great. If not I hope the mods show you the door sooner than later.

easy-lift guy

• 4 months later...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am thinking I need a second account for the business but to be honest I don't see the benefits of a business account to a small scale sole trader, from some basic research you need to pay a fee to have it, and you get charged for lodgements. What are the benefits then?

Am thinking I need a second account for the business but to be honest I don't see the benefits of a business account to a small scale sole trader, from some basic research you need to pay a fee to have it, and you get charged for lodgements. What are the benefits then?

Just open a second personal account.

The benefits are all to the bank.

Listen to Huck.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I have a business account with Lloyds, the only benefit I really know of is that if you want a bank loan they will lend upto 10% of your gross business income...which allowed me to get a loan for a truck...other than that it costs me £20 a month on average and tbh it would be too much hassle to change to personal account but if I were to start again Id probably do that until they got on my back.

With only 4 post and no information about yourself or who you work for, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Only a fool or want a be fool would click on a link without a further explanation or actual experience. I hope your offer to help is legitimate. If it is, great. If not I hope the mods show you the door sooner than later.

easy-lift guy

Bit harsh, I see your point to a degree, but dosn't your browser show you the link you're about to visit bottom left or somewhere in the window?

If you use Sophos Home it will automatically block phishing attacks, websites that contain malware and viruses, and bad websites pretending to be legitimate.