Anyone interested to work in Germany?

Wolf

On 20.12.2017 at 22:00, Nathanzac said:

Hi what pay are you offering climbers?

pm sent

On 20.12.2017 at 17:45, White Noise said:

You guys seem to have a very  fast turnover of staff  ?

Just saying  ;  )

Hey Withe Noise,

the main reason is that the most english staff is staying just the 3 month that thay can stay leagaly in one year within a seasonal working contract(employed without getting residential) to get some exp. aboard. Just few get residential in germany and stay for longer. We cant have full time self employed people like some in the uk. Also we got quite a lot of work and when iam searching i just take as much as we need. Then stop getting new people in and ask again when we need more staff or some running out of the seasonal contracts. Other arborists they work for us cant even stay for the 3 moth for different reasons. In the actuall situation two of our main crew are leaving the team. The first is going to university and the the second goes to switzerland and keeps on traveling in the arb world after one year full time employed and nearly two years for our company in total.

You are welcome to work with us to take yourself a picture of the company.  Let me know if you got more questions.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/12/2017 at 05:53, Wolf said:

the main reason is that the most english staff is staying just the 3 month that thay can stay leagaly in one year within a seasonal working contract(employed without getting residential) to get some exp. aboard. Just few get residential in germany and stay for longer. We cant have full time self employed people like some in the uk.

Hey Wolf 

I'm wondering if you could help me out. What do you need to do to be able to get work for a year in Germany? I'm just researching at the moment as I'm looking to do a years paid placement in Germany after I finish college this year. 

Is it just that you can't stay for a year self-employed, you have to be employed instead?

Thanks in advance.

Amy

• 3 months later...

Hey dudes,

due a shoulder injury of an employee we have a position open:

We are searching for a climbing arborist EMPLOYEE or a mewp arborist EMPLOYEE. Trainees or young lads from the collage are welcome aswell. We help out to find some accomodation and the rest of all the paperwork stuff. So if you are interested to work in germany as an employee you are welcome.

We are NOT searching for freelance arborists at the moment.

For more Details about the position or our company send me a

WhatsApp to 0049 ( 0) 173 45 77 900

or an email to wk(at)pertl-kutz.de

cheers

• 2 months later...

Hey Arb-dudes,

there are still positions avaible (groundman / climbers / platfrorm arborists) for the upcomming high season from Oct 2018 - Feb 2019 write me an mail or a msg on whatsapp if you are interested.

cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I sorted out a accomodation. the the place to sleep is organised an provided. company car to travel from yard to accomodation aswell. Its availbe from 6th of october up to 5 people.

pm, mail or whatsapp me if you are interested

• Like 3

UPDATE 2:

What we are searching?

• Arborists climbers or platform operators ( employed or freelance)
  • Arborists Groundsman ( employed or freelance)

When we are searching?

• Our main season is from know till end of february 2019. So when ever you can come in this time feel free to give me a msg.
  • A week trail is all right but from the organisation point it would be good when you can stay a month or two.

What we expect

• a clean appear
  • a friendly open minded person willing to learn / improve
  • arborists who can work in a team
  • arborists who can see the difference between deadwood and branches that are still alive
  • all relevant tickets when you come as a freelance climber
  • a good self-assensment
  • safe working practice
  • "sorted" arborists

What we provide?

• a accomodation in a holiday appartment with a single bed room.
  • a company car to travel to the yard when you come by plane

What are the rates day/hour?

• It really depends on how good you are.
  • not less then back home. we like to do a week trail and after that we can tell.
  • Certifications saying nothing about your experience level or how good you prune/climb.
  • Good climbers earn more and novice climbers less and getting the chance to learn / improve. If you expect that you are earning shit loads of money and playing around all day long with for example the throwline or acent and dont finish a deadwood tree you are wrong at our place.
  • So please be honest to yourself and tell us before you come over a bit about you and your experience.

What about our company?

• At the moment we are a seven man crew with
  • We are based on the west side of munich in bavaria working mainly in the west side and sometimes a bit more far away on the east side of munich
  • We are doning mainly govermant / commercial work like streets, parks, gravejards. less private gardens.

How long do you work day/week?

• you can choose between 4 or 5 days a week. in the time between 6.30 / 7.00 am and 5.00 pm
  • mainly we work Monday - Thursday / Friday sometimes Saturday when needed (parking areas)

What equipment should you bring?

Minimum of rigging equipment you have to bring (when traveling by car and if you have. Otherwise we provide for you):

• Lowering device
  • Rigging rope 60m
  • Pulling rope
  • slings and carabiniers
  • Rigging pully and sling for attaching on the tree

Minimum of chainsaws / chainsaw equipment (when traveling by car and if you have. Otherwise we provide for you?

• "Tophandle" Chainsaw
  • One saw of a size like the MS 460 of Stihl

Minimum of climbing equipment you have to bring ( MUST HAVE!):

• Harness
  • Climbing Rope minimum 45m
  • Access Rope 60m
  • a Sling (120cm)
  • Lenyard and Steel Lenyard
  • Figure of eight or other decending device
  • Cambiumsaver
  • A set of throwlines (lines, cubes, bags)(2x)
  • Spikes
  • Single rope access equipment when you dont footlock up the trees
  • Handsaw (sharp)

(when traveling by car and if you have. Otherwise we provide for you?

• Polesaw

Last but not least

•  A little CV is helpfull and gives us a short picture of you.
  • Mails or Msg`s with just: "how are the rats" doesnt make any sense. Ask your questions but let us know what you expect / searching for aswell.

Thanks and climb safe - Wolf

• Like 1