Aches and Pains ........Gone c/o Stihl

IVECOKID

Added the final piece to my recovery puzzle of my Knackerd Elbows/Shoulders

Welcome the Cordless Strimmer , the difference is amazing.Has a regular Garden Maintenance man starting strimmers And Hedge cutters does get repetitive and takes its Toll especially for me has a 48 year old who was born with a Shovel in his hand on a Pig Farm .

Well worth there pennies :thumbup:

[ATTACH]201953[/ATTACH]

Ste

Nice one :thumbup1:

Im still on the Co-codamol daytime routine and whisky at night :thumbdown:

The pain in my shoulders can actually make me cry .

Then again there is always someone worse off ? So i crack on and suffer later.

Oddly though if I have a few days off ......I seize up ? Seems you can't win :confused1:

I dread my yearly big hedge jobs . Love the job but just not the pain that follows .

Had the knackered shoulders, had to go private in the end to get them operated on, what a difference, would pay again if I needed to, the pain before the op is just miserable.

The first shoulder was key hole but still fairly invasive and took about a year to get back to full strength, the last one was just air getting injected into the joint to realign it, fabulous and back to full strength in weeks rather than months.

Had the knackered shoulders, had to go private in the end to get them operated on, what a difference, would pay again if I needed to, the pain before the op is just miserable.

The first shoulder was key hole but still fairly invasive and took about a year to get back to full strength, the last one was just air getting injected into the joint to realign it, fabulous and back to full strength in weeks rather than months.

Hi,

Just wondered if you had any advice for what I think is tennis elbow? It's got to the point where I wince every time I pick something up? Thanks

How did you know I had tennis elbow as well?

For tennis elbow I got it sorted by a combination of physio and a couple sessions of acupuncture.

The acupuncture takes the edge of pain and allows you to start using and building the elbow strength and mobility back up. The physio main exercise ( there was about 4 of them) was a light weight 1 or 2 kg, sit down elbow on seat end or at hip, palm down roughly where your knee is weight in hand, now bend wrist up and down slowly but loads of reps, on the up stroke assist and support with other hand. So the strain is on the down stroke.

Do about 4 sessions a day, building reps up to about 100 in the end before my mine came good.