Anybody used TGS in bristol to make tipper?

shillo

Yes the lad I work with has just had one done,it is the best made tipper body I have seen,and I am into fabrication and car building myself and I'm not very easily impressed.

BUT. when they send you the quote make sure you are sat down with your wallet firmly clenched between your bum cheeks.

Also don't expect it to be light his turned out a couple of hundred kilos heavier than he wanted.

Also don't hold your breath while it is being built you could probably build a small house in the time it took

thanks for the replies.

its either them or get a local agricultural engineer to make it up. can't make up my mind

Have you had a quote of them yet,

If you are comparing them to a local ag firm I would think you haven't.

We had a budget,and started to get quotes off a few companies, there price made you think they were going to be using gold plated rivets.

But we still had it as it was clear the quality was spot on.

Tipping body for Izuzu rodeo with side tool box barn doors ladder racks,flashing beacon reverse camera,full vinyl wrap.

£10,000.

Have you had a quote of them yet,

If you are comparing them to a local ag firm I would think you haven't.

We had a budget,and started to get quotes off a few companies, there price made you think they were going to be using gold plated rivets.

But we still had it as it was clear the quality was spot on.

Tipping body for Izuzu rodeo with side tool box barn doors ladder racks,flashing beacon reverse camera,full vinyl wrap.

£10,000.

Flipping heck!

No i haven't had a quote yet, I'm waiting for them to send me some pics of similar jobs.

Could you post some pics of your truck?